Rat Pocket Charts ver 2

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Is there that much errata that it couldn't be listed here?
It probably could be.

But as Xavier has mentioned several times by now: He's on overseas duty with a truly crappy internet connection and bound by other priorities for the time being.

von Marwitz

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Typos, some numbers or symbols, several missing calibers and so on....

Actually, and as I wrote, since the errata have been compiled in French (with explanations and such), it would be useless to list it here. I think a bit of patience will be worth it.

But if the big majority of our followers think it's better to made them downloadable and leave them like these, no problem, it will save me a lot of time.... although I wouldn't like it.

As i also wrote before, I expect to be back to what's left of the Old Continent around August or September, with a far better connection. And this will probably mean that I will be back to ASL, fully :)

Best,

X

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can you explain what your plans are regarding the errata? Reading the posts here, I am not sure I understand what you are actually planning to do.

Actually, and as I wrote, since the errata have been compiled in French (with explanations and such), it would be useless to list it here. I think a bit of patience will be worth it.

But if the big majority of our followers think it's better to made them downloadable and leave them like these, no problem, it will save me a lot of time.... although I wouldn't like it.

As i also wrote before, I expect to be back to what's left of the Old Continent around August or September, with a far better connection. And this will probably mean that I will be back to ASL, fully :)

Best,

X

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Is there a download of errata for the chart? Is any one making one or do I have to do this my self :cry:

daniel
We will.

The file has yet to be laid out but we have compiled every errata found thus far. We just need a bit of time and better comms, sorry...

X
Any likelihood of that errata file appearing soon?
Hi Bruce,

I am supposed to return to Europe around August, means that if everything goes well, I will have these done before Christmas this year. Can't go faster here :(

Best,

X
The file is in French.

And in the meanwhile, I have had some other priorities, this can be understandable IMO.

Best,

X
Can you explain what your plans are regarding the errata? Reading the posts here, I am not sure I understand what you are actually planning to do.
Summary:
Seems to me there will be a downloadable file with the errata in English. Currently, there is a file with the errata that have been found up to this point, but it is in French, so not understandable for most. When Xavier is back from overseas duty (with crappy internet connection), he will see to it when his time allows.

von Marwitz

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi;

This is normal Mark as I am not completely sure of what to do...

Seems to me there will be a downloadable file with the errata in English.
That is the initial plan and the one I will try to stick to.

When Xavier is back from overseas duty (with crappy internet connection), he will see to it when his time allows.
Von Marwitz nailed it..... Please give me time to return to Europe so that I can enjoy a better schedule with good comms and such.

It's been 3 days I am out of a regular connection, and going here and there to send / receive emails.

Best,

X

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
On the nationality chart, under Axis Minor, "PF inherent in non-crew MMS". I don't know what a "MMS" is, but I don't like it.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Nationality table under Soviets: "Commissar's" should not have the possessive apostrophe. It should be "Commissars"

Nationality table under Japanese: "Strencth" should be "Strength"

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
B25.65 Wind change chart: under dr=2, "Clocwise" => "clockwise", i.e. both spelling and case change.

Sandaholm

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Hi,
Just want to point out a small typo on the OVR chart. In the middle column, in the box called Defensive First Fire, second line 'whether' is missing the first 'e', thus is spelt 'whther'.

As I said, just a little in this otherwise excellent product.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
On the cover IFT (page 1) the column headings "Set DC" and "A-T Mine" are over the wrong column. They should be over the 200+ column.

JR

Last edited:

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
OBA Flowchart Artillery Request (AR) and Spotting Round (SR) placement (page 22). The box "Is non-NOBA FFE:C on board?" arrow "Yes" should lead to a jump that says, "Go to FFE: C column" rather than "Go to FFE:2 column." In this the chart reproduces a bug on the first version of the official OBA flowchart. The new official version from the latest ASLRB has the right label.

JR

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
OBA Flowchart FFE:C Procedures (page 25). There is a "Yes" arrow out of "Desire AR or SR?" but no "No" arrow. In this the Rat charts follow the official flowchart versions one and two.

JR

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
OBA Flowchart Artillery Request (AR) and Spotting Round (SR) placement (page 22). The box "Is non-NOBA FFE:C on board?" arrow "Yes" should lead to a jump that says, "Go to FFE: C column" rather than "Go to FFE:2 column." In this the chart reproduces a bug on the first version of the official OBA flowchart. The new official version from the latest ASLRB has the right label.

JR
And the latest version is in Hakka Paella HP ?
And the previous is the same as found in Action Pack #1? (I'm seeing a similar errata for that, sourced as [An97,Mw]
An= Annual. What's Mw?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
And the latest version is in Hakka Paella HP ?
And the previous is the same as found in Action Pack #1? (I'm seeing a similar errata for that, sourced as [An97,Mw]
An= Annual. What's Mw?
Mw = MMP web, IIRC. Though it refers to the old site. The new MMP website might not list all these old errata/Q&A.

IIRC, the OBA Flowchart that comes with the 2nd Edition rules is not exactly the same as the one in Action Pack 1. The original 2nd Edition version might the same, but the one in the updated chapter dividers was changed somewhat.