OtO

iamspamus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Accidentally posted this on the CH forum ... dumbass :devious:

I'm sure this has been answered before, BUT...

What is the likelihood of a reprint of Onslaught to Orsha? Will this happen? I missed it on it's initial release and haven't been able to pick up a copy.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I really don't care as mine is sitting just 4 feet away and I can stroke the map when ever I want Hahhahahahahhahahaha

Still cost me over £50 when it was in print mind

Ian

iamspamus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I really don't care as mine is sitting just 4 feet away and I can stroke the map when ever I want Hahhahahahahhahahaha

Still cost me over £50 when it was in print mind

Ian
Welllll, Muuhuhuhuhuhuuaaahahahahahhahahhahha, right backatcha! I ordered one from fine games just the other day ... for like a million dollars, but none-the-less...

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
David is correct. BFP does not have the rights to reprint OtO...Wish we did as we'd like to see it in print again as well..

ChrisM

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well - lets hope HoB decides to reprint then, if they own the rights. I was away form teh game when this came out (in fact, i never heard of it until about two weeks ago). And now it costs far too much money in the secondary market to justify the purchase.

Such a highly acclaimed HASL deserves a new printing.

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, Interesting story. The demand would have to be high. I have everything but the counters. Maybe someday.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, Interesting story. The demand would have to be high. I have everything but the counters. Maybe someday.
Steve, What would it take to get reprinted? Perhaps have a sort of pre-order for a month or two and if people are interested, they pay you up front, if after two months it still has not hit the magic number, just pay them back the up front money.

Scott

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Unfortunatly the only thing needing printing is the countersheets, which is the most expensive thing by far. We are working on something maybe for next year.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Why? I don't understand the mechanics of the difficulty.
The problem is trying to work with the graphic printing guys whivh requires a couple of hours a week to get the countersheet graphics right. When I printed up my SS counter sheets, it took a year to get done. Very time consuming indeed.

Scott

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Counter sheet printing has two processes the color printing of the sheets then the mounting and die cutting. The entire process is expensive and has to have a lot of units for the price. This product was well circulated and I would have to have a lot of new buyers that I'm not convinced that they are there.

Doc Martin

Reaction score
Counter sheet printing has two processes the color printing of the sheets then the mounting and die cutting. The entire process is expensive and has to have a lot of units for the price. This product was well circulated and I would have to have a lot of new buyers that I'm not convinced that they are there.

Try a GMT style preorder?

I would like one.

Doc

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Probably a heretical thought:

Publish "OtO Lite", with unmounted countersheets that players could then mount themselves. HOB counters are already mounted on different material than AH/MMP counters, so the difference is quality should not be an overwhelming issue.

Just a (perhaps heretical) thought.

n3ddy

Reaction score
Country
llSouth Africa
I'd be happy with the print-n-mount counters, to be honest. I came to ASL too late to get this, but would dearly want a copy.