LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi all;

That would be nice if true.
It is true Mark. Steve and I Skyped a few times when I was deployed in Africa and we reached an agreement, which aim was to have Kohima eventually published.

Some years ago, I offered help, including financial help in getting it printed, if that was what was holding up, but I was told there was no need.
My main concern at the moment is lack of time... we do have at LFT about 10 (yes, ten...) on-going projects at different levels of development and my job, family and all the rest leave me with extremely little time to resume with my ASL activities.

Right now I am on leave, so I may be a bit more active and will do some playtest, hold a LFT meeting at home this coming Saturday, send a few magazines and StN / Cholm modules here and there...

If your offer to help is still valid, I will be happy about it and will of course open the gates to any playtester willing to give us a hand, whether for Kohima or for other projects.

All the best,

X

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
X. Will be in your area around June 12-20th. Maybe both of the wives can go shopping and we can sneak in a small scenario? Email sent.

Last edited:

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
X. Will be in your area around June 12-20th. Maybe both of the wives can go shopping and we can sneak in a small scenario? Email sent.
Both of the wives? Has Dianna gone bi-polar, or is this a Sybille thing? ;-)

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
whoopee.....this module is racking up the prestige by being "the harder they come"

21Z5M

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just checking in to see if this is making progress

Jeffrey D Myers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you all need scenario playtesting, let me know. We (Seth Sparks and myself) did geo-board testing for Steve, and are game for doing historical map scenarios now that we play mostly by VASL.

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
As people probably know, I and Simon Staniforth are arranging the UK winter tournament this year.

Shaun Carter got in touch a couple of weeks back (hope he wouldn't mind me mentioning it) stating that he would be attending, and would likely be playtesting Kohima.