FTC 4 Available at BFP

paulkenny

Reaction score
so what is the special topic before I drop my hard earned dollars on this?

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
All I know is Russian Civil War, 20 scenarios and some counters.

Chas
Rules for the RCW nationalities included. Some of the counters deal with SMC/leadership differences between WW2 and the RCW.

Rules for White Russians, Red Russians, Mongolians, Bolshevik Partisans, and early century US Army.

A few new terrain rules included.

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, part of it.

X
I wondered what happened to those scenarios.

I playtested 3 or 4 scenarios from this pack for him 2-3 years a go and came up with suggestions for the roadblock rules. Is he going to pass out copies to playtesters?

BTW - Unique situations with some interesting pairings of nationalities. Very cool stuff. Highly recommneded!

Last edited:

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I wondered what happened to those scenarios.

I playtested 3 or 4 scenarios from this pack for him 2-3 years a go and came up with suggestions for the roadblock rules. Is he going to pass out copies to playtesters?

BTW - Unique situations with some interesting pairings of nationalities. Very cool stuff. Highly recommneded!
Agreed! I did a good amount of playtesting with him, too. As to your question, time will tell...

BTW. For those of you who know Rob, he is dealing with some medical issues. Please keep him in your prayers.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All I know is Russian Civil War, 20 scenarios and some counters.

Chas
Very interesting! I love quirky ASL.

I'd like to get a little more detail on the product before plunking down the cash, though. Hopefully, we'll hear more about the scenarios, counters, special rules. etc., as release nears.

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BTW. For those of you who know Rob, he is dealing with some medical issues. Please keep him in your prayers.
Sorry to hear that. Will do.

Well, I am sending him a bunch of FTC 4, but IMHO far too many playtesters were involved.... Actually, I will check the list but I am pretty sure they are more than 70.
Wow, that's a lot. If I don't get one I will surely buy a copy. They are THAT cool!

Thanks for for publishing these scenarios for him. He was worried if anyone was going to want them even though I'm sure many people reassured him that they an excellent topic with a great mix of scenarios.

Last edited:

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen,

Just a note. All FTC 4s from BFP shipped today.

Chas

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We still have some in stock. Just shipped all the orders yesterday because we had been waiting on the counters.

Chas

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We still have some in stock. Just shipped all the orders yesterday because we had been waiting on the counters.

Chas
Chas,

Save me one of the FTC 4s. I'll get in contact with Sam to setup the payment. I can pick it up at the Austin Tournament.

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Big thumbs up to the LFT team...Noticed that at least one of the scenarios uses BFP Boards! We appreciate the support of the designers who have chosen to use our boards to base their scenarios on!