Recent content by Gunner Scott

1. Gunner Scott

Foundations of the religious right in the USA

OMG, Princess marine is back! the local prison must have released our favorite butt hurt republican for wearing fake USMC uniforms at the local mall.
  2. Gunner Scott

How will the Croix de Guerre reprint treat the Free French?

The Free French were equipped by the brits, used the same uniforms as the brits, so I do not see why MMP would need to have new counters for for just the free french. Just use the brit counters I would say. But then again I am not a counter collector so what do I know lol.
  3. Gunner Scott

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Ya, Like I never thought of that either. How about a little less Snark Perry and a little bit more playtesting.
  4. Gunner Scott

WO30 As Luck Would Have It My opponent and I played this one today, and even before we started my opponent was saying it looks impossible for the Brits. My Brit set up was the same, strong in the village and AT assets in the back. Due to fire lane set ups with the German MMG's, there was no way...
  5. Gunner Scott

VASL PTO League 2019 1st Round Matchups

He got ahold of me, Real Life stuff but he is getting me the set up soon. So all is good.
  6. Gunner Scott

VASL PTO League 2019 1st Round Matchups

Jim Travers, are you out there? Have not heard back from ya in month.
  7. Gunner Scott

RB12 The 138 of the 138th

It was a gamble that failed but one that at least the scenario allowed and did not limit as in most geo board designs. With RB12 138th, you have alot of options for both sides as far as how they can conduct their attack and defense. Obviously alot of thought went into this design and it did not...
  8. Gunner Scott

Are you sick of Korea already?

Centurions Reverse is a cool scenario but it is complicated, steep hills and Chinese can present a bit of a learning curve. Rok on a Roll has been on several other tourney lists so I'm guessing people probably played it alot at other tourney's and probably did not want to play it again.
  9. Gunner Scott

RB12 The 138 of the 138th

howdy- Earlier this week, Bob came by for our rematch of 138 of the 138th with me taking the Russians. All I can say is my gamble failed so badly that I had to give up on turn two. My plan was HIP 90% of my assets in the wooden rubble hex adjacent to the commissars house (see circled red). I...
  10. Gunner Scott

trump Appealing in Court how does it work?

Ok, in a couple of court cases, trump has lost, so can the banks turn over the orange turds bank records or does an appeal stop them?
  11. Gunner Scott

Starter Kit #4 Counter Mix

There must be some serious micro scenarios in this SK. What kind of idiot designs scenarios like those?
  12. Gunner Scott

Thoughts On CGIV Bled White

Howdy- Was looking over this CG and can the Germans actually control 17 factories (they do control 4 at start I think)? So essentially the Germans have seven days to get to the bottom of the map to control the 14th factory. Is that even doable? It seems like there is not enough time but I could...
  13. Gunner Scott

Are you sick of Korea already?

hi Evan Relly enjoyed the last Korean pack. Will this new one have Chi coms?
  14. Gunner Scott

Firing a MOL-P at a Shellhole hex

The Mol-p can not fire at empty hexes because it can not use area fire. It can fire at concealed units but suffers the extra +2 drm. Basically it was meant to kill tanks and using it for anything else is very difficult usually.
  15. Gunner Scott

You are correct. But RB6 is an excellent scenario and alot of fun