Recent content by Gunner Scott

1. Gunner Scott

Why are the Republicans a bunch of pussies?

have you noticed the lack of outrage and indignation from the usual republicans here who claim to be Americans? Putins troll farm is everywhere lol.
  2. Gunner Scott

Why are Liberals obsessed with aiding and protecting illegals?

Ya, a few R's are too but these are guys retiring or wont run again, the biggest dirt bag R Paul Ryan wont do anything.
  3. Gunner Scott

The problem here is we have republicans who whom are indebted to putin for helping them win their elections. So as the special council gets closer to the truth, these republicans will ratchet up their attacks on the left and on Capt Mueller USMC. I bet none of these guys on here who are...
  4. Gunner Scott

Typical nazi reply. I bet you are wearing your nazi uniform as you type your batshit crazy responses.
  5. Gunner Scott

No worries, the republiklan party will do nothing to trump and will continue to support his agenda, even at the cost of American freedoms. I'm also sure your republiklan party will be happy once putin helps them stay in power permanently. putin will interfere in the 2018 mid terms but on the...
  6. Gunner Scott

The problem is that the Republican party has the russian intelligence apparatus behind them, so it does not matter what a few retiring republicans say, it is the republicans whom are incharge of this country have to say and it will be zip. I fully expect after november to be arrested for posts...
  7. Gunner Scott

If you support the republicans then you are a traitor to the USA.
  8. Gunner Scott

I think tate needs to change his avatar to a nazi flag, that way he will be more inline with his republican compatriots.
  9. Gunner Scott

Oh dont worry, the tea party and trump R's will come in here and give us russian talking points that is for sure.
  10. Gunner Scott

With the republicans going to russia earlier this month to ask for putins help during the 2018 elections, I think we are going to see one party rule here permanently. Will there be a civil war? probably not, people live too comfortably now to go out and rock the boat.
  11. Gunner Scott

I am so pissed at this scumbag "president" and the spineless republicans, I would be ashamed to call myself a republican at this point.
  12. Gunner Scott

So the orange turd bows to putin and the republicans do nothing. A sad day for America and a very sad day for a party without a spine.
  13. Gunner Scott

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

ASL-165 "Nothing But Courage" Excellent scenario, perhaps the only post AH core module with 90% of the scenarios being great to excellent.
  14. Gunner Scott

Trump - NATO

Hey, were you able to get in on the MMP sale earlier this month? If not, I have SASL, DB and Op WT for sale at $600.00 for you and would be more then happy to send it to your home in russia.
  15. Gunner Scott

Trump - NATO

uh oh, good putin talking points, man I hope putin is giving you as many reach arounds as possible, you do deserve them comrade.