PiF Update

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The long-delayed counters are now in route to Texas, where the printer is eagerly waiting for them to show up, get collated, and get them into BFP's hands (finally) for shipping.

I know it has been longer than we anticipated, but the end result will make everybody happy!

Thanks.

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
The long-delayed counters are now in route to Texas, where the printer is eagerly waiting for them to show up, get collated, and get them into BFP's hands (finally) for shipping.

I know it has been longer than we anticipated, but the end result will make everybody happy!

Thanks.
The printer out(side)sourced the counters?

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gents,

The preorder period will end approximately late night of 9 Feb/morning of 10 Feb.

Last minute is officially here.

Chas

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Do not forget to get you preorder in if you haven't done so already.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
You are such a tease, really looking forward to getting this on my table

Ian
Very nice! Look forward to getting my copies, oh then punching and clipping- then reorganise the storage again......

Paolo Cariolato

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I don't know if this is a sensible issue, so excuse me in advance.

How many copies have been printed?

Last edited:

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I don't know if this is a sensible issue, so excuse me in advance.

How many copies have been printed?
If it's the same as Crucible of Steel and Blood and Jungle their will be enough that it will remain in print for some time.

They have a pre-order that allows you to save on the cost if it's still on offer.

Though I suspect you would be best getting it via LFT as they sell BFP items in Europe

I have playtested quite a few of these and I can tell you it's well worth buying, lots of different scenarios and situations.

Ian

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If it's the same as Crucible of Steel and Blood and Jungle their will be enough that it will remain in print for some time.

They have a pre-order that allows you to save on the cost if it's still on offer.

Though I suspect you would be best getting it via LFT as they sell BFP items in Europe

I have playtested quite a few of these and I can tell you it's well worth buying, lots of different scenarios and situations.

Ian
+1
The two I PTed were great.

Paolo Cariolato

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I own all of BFP modules, I've preoder this one directly from BFP, even if I could get it for lower from Franc Tireur, in order to have it shipped to me ASAP (hope to be able to play some scenario in Milan the 27th of february).
I was just curious about the printing run.

Ian