pics of people here.

last_cav1971

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I hate having my picture taken........kinda like the Native Americans.....believed that a part of their soul was stolen if their picture was taken........I believe the Red Baron was camera shy also......thought it was bad luck.

Evolution at work.

Me and my wife before our oldest daughter's wedding.

Mark
Deo Vindice

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
last_cav1971 said:
I hate having my picture taken........kinda like the Native Americans.....believed that a part of their soul was stolen if their picture was taken........I believe the Red Baron was camera shy also......thought it was bad luck.

Evolution at work.

Me and my wife before our oldest daughter's wedding.

Mark
Deo Vindice
You don't look nearly old enough to have married off a daughter! :cheeky:

last_cav1971

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Doctor said:
You don't look nearly old enough to have married off a daughter! :cheeky:
Well......this would have actually been my stepdaughter. I was always considered 'dad' to her, because my wifes ex abused her and her children.
My wife is 36, and I am 33. Tabitha just turned 21. My wife was only 16 when she delivered Tabitha. I get that response from a lot of people. She's living in FL now and has a son, our 'grandson' who will be 5 in Feb. She too, was a mother at 16.

I have two children.....Joseph (12 in Dec.) and Abbi (9) from my first marriage, and three stepchildren...Tabitha (21), Nick (15) and Megan (12). My wife and I have been together since 1998.

There are times that I feel like Im old enough to have married off two dozen of them. :laugh:

Mark
Deo Vindice