pics of people here.

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
nemo said:
All your picturial material apparently dates back to 1999, isn't it strange? Fortunately enough, your birthday presents seem a lot fresher :p :D
I don't have a digital camera of my own. I used the company's cam (before the boss snagged it) for those. And since I'm usually the one behind the camera, very few exist of me. Not to mention that I'm too damned lazy to scan any of those old fashioned prints that I still take... ;)

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
There are various pictures of me, with or without an eyepatch, all over this site.

Most recent one is me with a Dalek - somewhere in this very Forum...

Dr. S.

Marines

Reaction score
Doctor Sinister said:
There are various pictures of me, with or without an eyepatch, all over this site.

Most recent one is me with a Dalek - somewhere in this very Forum...

Dr. S.
I loved the one in which you were riding that child’s toy in your backyard with that disgusted look on your face.

That was classic. :laugh:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Well, unfortunately (or fortunately, dependent upon your POV) it killed the spate of "caption competitions" - because it just couldn't be beaten. :laugh:

Dr. S.

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Me at Galesburg, IL not too long ago.

This is me and my latest (at the time) ACG mag at a CW re-enactment at Galesburg, IL.

Marines

Reaction score
Doctor Sinister said:
Well, unfortunately (or fortunately, dependent upon your POV) it killed the spate of "caption competitions" - because it just couldn't be beaten. :laugh:

Dr. S.
Doc would you please post it again.

I'm gonna set it as my background. :laugh:

freightshaker

Reaction score
Marines said:
I loved the one in which you were riding that child’s toy in your backyard with that disgusted look on your face.

That was classic. :laugh:
LOL!!! :nuts:

I finally took it down as the wallpaper on the computer since it was scaring the dog. Just kidding Boss. ;)

Stage

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This first one of me was taken during a production of "A Little Night Music" playing Frid. The second was taken at my wedding with my two brothers (I'm the guy on the left.)