pics of people here.

Archamus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Viking67 said:
Back on subject, the only picture of me I can find on here is while I'm in the middle of a 2-foot-deep pit of mud three-quaters of the way through a 5k cross country race, so you can imagine that's not the ideal time to photograph someone. :eek:

That picture is the greatest! I would have payed money to run that race, so post the pic!

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Oh man - you fricking guys are going to make be get my scanner all fired up... will try to get one up of me that is relatively recent. . maybe later tonight or tomorrow if I can remember it

JeremyScott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
mine was taken when I first woke up one morning. Mom said turn around, click click. I dont think I was fully awake yet. I dont think I am ever fully awake.

Jeremy

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Richa333 said:
Chubby ol' African-American me, somewhere in cube land. I like what my oldest daughter says about me: "Dad, you ain't black, you high yaller!" :D She's so cute: I'd post a px of her BUT I know Jeremey lurks out there ... heh heh heh. :smoke: Somewhere I just know I've got px of me in my younger sword-swingin' SCA days: must dig them up.

BTW Dr. Sinister's px really DOES take the cake...love it! :cool:
AHHH! It's Kid from Kid 'n Play!

I miss the tall gumby haircut, dude!
;) :p

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BarcelonaBlom said:
Interesting most of our pics are us on the job, doing our favorite hobbies, or vacationing.
What did you expect, pictures of us sleeping or slipping dollar bills into a stripper's G-string?
;)

last_cav1971

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Doctor said:
Here's one of me from about 30 yrs. ago - when I had hair.
Ballplayer......way to go. My boy Joseph is starting varsity next year. They didnt do to well with the JV team this year, but he really looked good on the field.

Mark
Deo Vindice

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jon@lbc said:
Hey you look kind of like that dancing gut that used to be on your profile just kiddin
You are referring to Chris Farley, a physical comedian of the first-order. If I had 1/2 of his comic talent, I would gladly put-on 40-50 extra pounds!

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
last_cav1971 said:
Ballplayer......way to go. My boy Joseph is starting varsity next year. They didnt do to well with the JV team this year, but he really looked good on the field.

Mark
Deo Vindice
That shot was from my Junior year in High School (1975) - A long time ago. I wish I kept playing, but there wasn't much demand for 5'6" 170 lb. nose tackles. If your son loves the game, I hope he sticks with it!