pics of people here.

piero1971

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
Cpancracs has had a great idea about the pics of office. perhaps we can do the same with pics of poeple. so we know who we play/discuss with. Sadly, I doubt there will be many thinly dressed (read:bikini or nude) women here... but, hey, when moving armour on a wargame, it is still coll to know your opponent look. and for off-topic formus, it will facilitata personal attacks based on looks (i.e. I am bald.. ) ha ha ha :D :D I'l start with mine.

screamer

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
piero1971 said:
Cpancracs has had a great idea about the pics of office. perhaps we can do the same with pics of poeple. so we know who we play/discuss with. Sadly, I doubt there will be many thinly dressed (read:bikini or nude) women here... but, hey, when moving armour on a wargame, it is still coll to know your opponent look. and for off-topic formus, it will facilitata personal attacks based on looks (i.e. I am bald.. ) ha ha ha :D :D I'l start with mine.
so im not the only one...used to have like 30cm of hair.. shaved it all off now it grew back a little bit

Tim McBride

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A picture someone snapped of me at work. I am actually arguing with someone out of the picture about something (I don't remember what the hell it was)....

Kraut

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Thats me, the colors are a bit messed up, was using a friends digicam without really knowing how to operate it :)

Tim McBride

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
screamer said:
FLOGGING MOLLY!!! im addicted to them... november the 3th the 6th time ill see em in 3years
Yes they are a great Band. I saw them here in Phoenix on St. Patricks day this years, and at a local music fest in September.

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
Tim McBride said:
A picture someone snapped of me at work. I am actually arguing with someone out of the picture about something (I don't remember what the hell it was)....

At first glance, it looks like you're performing a levitation trick with a coat in mid-air. Tim McPhisto, the Magnificent! :bandit:

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
Here's mine, for those who wish to cut and paste a new facing for their dartboards... ;)

A few years old, and without the mid-neck length hair and half way to ZZ Top beard that I have going now. Use a marker, and your imagination.

nemo

-. . -- ---
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
JAMiAM said:
Here's mine, for those who wish to cut and paste a new facing for their dartboards... ;)

A few years old, and without the mid-neck length hair and half way to ZZ Top beard that I have going now. Use a marker, and your imagination.
All your picturial material apparently dates back to 1999, isn't it strange? Fortunately enough, your birthday presents seem a lot fresher :p :D