Geologist/Geophysicist / Oil & Gas Exploration

Share This Page

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker, Male, 59, from Houston/Dallas, TX

The Doctor was last seen:
Jan 18, 2018 at 9:12 PM
    1. TacCovert4
      TacCovert4
      At this point I'm going to see if the bosses here would be up for giving the rpg and war game guys on acg a new home.
    2. TacCovert4
      TacCovert4
      Dave, is ACG down temporarily, or has it been pulled permanently, or do you know?
    3. Sand Bar Bill
      Sand Bar Bill
      My list of friends here pretty much reflects my actual social life! :( :laugh:
    4. Scott Tortorice
      Scott Tortorice
      Ya know, you should really start a blog here and post your excellent essays!
    5. macgregr
      macgregr
      I guess I have been registered for some time, though I started coming here for the TOAW/Europe Aflame forum. I'm looking at your friends list and I recognize almost all of them from ACG. The whole gang! So is there a forum here where I can try to save the DNC from a mudbath? Nice photo. Is that you and your wife in Texas? I've never been there, but it looks nice.
    6. macgregr
      macgregr
      Don't tell me you're in here too Dave! There goes the neighborhood! Oh great! Admiral and Freightshaker? Now I'm in trouble.
    7. Psycho
      Psycho
      Happy New Year dude
    8. Psycho
      Psycho
      Merry Xmas dude
    9. The Doctor
      The Doctor
      I meant...banned...:argh:
    10. The Doctor
      The Doctor
      Skoblin has been bahhed.
    11. The Doctor
      The Doctor
      I haven't seen Skoblin around the last few days...I'll check.
    12. CPangracs
      CPangracs
      I have no idea why I was banned at ACG - I'm willing to bet it was Cyberanger - he hates me. I was getting personal insults from skoblin in a thread and didn't retaliate once, and I get banned. Can you tell me if he's banned as well?
    13. purdyrc
      purdyrc
      You're not taking McCain are you? At least not straight-up I hope. I think the current over-under is Obama by 100 votes (electoral). No chance he wins CA or NY. The way the media's been talking, some say he may not even win AZ. I don't believe that but I don't think he can win.

It's good to hear from you again.

Best wishes,
      - Rick
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 12, 1958 (Age: 59)
    Home Page:
    https://wattsupwiththat.com/author/debunkhouse/
    Geologist/Geophysicist / Oil & Gas Exploration
    United States
    100% Naturalized Texan

Hobbies: Paleoclimatology, Energy Industry/Policy, Military History and Scale Models

Signature

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.
    http://wattsupwiththat.com/author/debunkhouse/