ITR 2 Preorder

Caise

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I had the same experience as Kevin. Page does not exist before getting an order number. I received my paypal receipt, but no email from BFP saying my order was received.

Caise Vickery
Got the confirmation email later. Thanks.

sneo

Singapore ASL'er
Reaction score
Country
llSingapore
ditto. received paypal email but i presume BFP gotten the order. could be a website problem.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I ordered 48 hours ago. All I have gotten was the paypal confirmation, nothing from BFP.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Guys, if you read through the thread, then it appears that it always takes a couple of days for the BFP email to arrive after the Paypal email.

So my advice:
Have a little patience, it'll all be good. :nod:

von Marwitz

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've made four purchases in the last year from BFP and all you get is the paypal receipt because they use PayPal as their backend. You're not just "sending them" PayPal, that's the checkout system, that's your receipt.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've made four purchases in the last year from BFP and all you get is the paypal receipt because they use PayPal as their backend. You're not just "sending them" PayPal, that's the checkout system, that's your receipt.
What he said. Once we receive the final products from the printer I will get everything packaged up and sent out to folks. Once your shipment is on its way, you will receive a tracking email that will allow you to keep up on the progress of your shipment through the postal/shipping system.

Rick

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey, Rick, I don't know if you've noticed this, but the prices for ITR2 the US and Int'l customers in the little green and blue boxes are backwards on the main product page.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All of the printer's proofs have been approved by us and are now in the print process except the 1/2" counters. We are anticipating being able to approve this early next week.

If everything stays on track should be shipping no later than January 15.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Everything is in the print process and as of right now all is going smoothly. Unsure what the overall impact of the Holidays will be, but appears on track for a mid-January release.

Chas

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Printing is done. Just waiting (impatiently) for the counters to get mounted. Sam will be up in Maryland this weekend for WO. He's threatening to travel to the counter printer's business location and punch somebody's lights out.