ITR 2 Preorder

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Good news!

Will ITR2 be available in Europe via LFT like previous BFP products?

von Marwitz

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Is it just a reprint, or are there significant changes? (in other words: if I already have a copy of ITR, should I be interested?)

JR Brackin

Cardboard Challanged
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
While there are not significant changes to ITR 1, there is the balance of ITR 2 which should include a double wide map, 7 new rubble oriented overlays, half a counter sheet of 1/2 inch counters and half a counter sheet of 5/8 inch counters, plus a bunch of new scenarios.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks for the information. Good to hear. That way, the Europeans can cut down on shipment-cost big time.

von Marwitz
If you look at the "postage included" prices for Americas and the "postage included" prices for the rest of the world on their website for other BFP products .. the difference ain't too bad.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
If you look at the "postage included" prices for Americas and the "postage included" prices for the rest of the world on their website for other BFP products .. the difference ain't too bad.
In fact, I have not checked that. But even if the difference is not that great, you'll have to add customs on top of that (which is based on the price AND shipping...). So however you turn it, I reckon the way via LFT is better.

von Marwitz

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Like vonM, I will await it's arrival in Europe, SCG in my case, for the same reasons. Though I have a pair of ITR, I will get my usual couple of ITR2.

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does the $68 price include a pre-order discount, or is that the regular price ??

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Pre-ordered! I got a sneak-peek of the counters on someone's phone at the North Texas Shootout and they are on par for BFP, which is to say very cool! Looking forward to the three IJA vs GMD city-fights among others.