For King & Country reprint

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
"The Ethiopians are theicing on the cake!"
Surely the Ethiopians will be represented with partisans, allied minors or similar? It wouldn't seem worthwhile to introduce a whole original counterset for them.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Surely the Ethiopians will be represented with partisans, allied minors or similar? It wouldn't seem worthwhile to introduce a whole original counterset for them.
They came with new counters in the original Soldiers of Negus (Eritreans as well, IIRC) - so I am sure this new version will have counters for them as well.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Burn the heretic! ?:whistle:;)

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would prefer counters that reflect the firepower and morale for a specific nationality, rather than use cookie-cuttered counters.
Would the French be preferred as Allied Minor Ally, or as their own distinct flavor(s)?

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can we expect FKaC to start charging and shipping by the end of October?

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A printer error on the counters for the reprints of For King and Country and SK#2 requires that the counters be reprinted, which will push back shipment of those games a minimum of four weeks. Therefore, assuming no other problems, we expect these two to be ready to ship no earlier than late November or early December.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A printer error on the counters for the reprints of For King and Country and SK#2 requires that the counters be reprinted, which will push back shipment of those games a minimum of four weeks. Therefore, assuming no other problems, we expect these two to be ready to ship no earlier than late November or early December.
Bummer. Thanks for the update. Quality is job #1

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Agreed it is disappointing, but I'd rather have my copy later and done right.