For King & Country reprint

Reaction score
First name
Ricardo
Country
llSpain
In 2 months the preorders have gone up by 30+, so I suppose they will reach target in roughly 4 or 5 months, unless MMP decides to publish it earlier (hopefully!)

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
FKnC is off the Preorder list (530/550).

Last edited:

Honvik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Can I touch base on Brexit? We exit on the 31st January 2020 so far. This is only the political side it does not affect trade/customs as there is a transition period until Dec 2020. This means nothing will change for pre-ordering or ordering through us. We also have a plan post Dec 2020 to offer discounts to mitigate any costs to EU customers.

Your customer is important to us so be safe in the knowledge we will do everything possible.

Thanks
Phil
Second Chance Games

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Only 10 more to go. Should be a single digit midget in a week and over the pre-order number by two weeks. Could go faster get your pre-order in before the price goes up.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Can I touch base on Brexit? We exit on the 31st January 2020 so far. This is only the political side it does not affect trade/customs as there is a transition period until Dec 2020. This means nothing will change for pre-ordering or ordering through us. We also have a plan post Dec 2020 to offer discounts to mitigate any costs to EU customers.

Your customer is important to us so be safe in the knowledge we will do everything possible.

Thanks
Phil
Second Chance Games
I am in Switzerland, that is, not in the EU.
Will anything change for me?

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I last used that phrase in September of 1987 ($?!) at Camp Pendleton.
yeah, I might have also used that in '89 when I was coming off 8 years AD. I definitely used it on Okinawa in '83 & '87.

Reaction score
First name
Ricardo
Country
llSpain
Now, I hope they will send it before the end of May. After that date, I won't be able to pick it in the US.