Finn Project

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Started 15 years ago, stopped. Started again 5 years ago, stopped. Now we are working hard on this. Please contact me if you are interested in playtesting. Mix of Mannerheim Line fortified scenarios, mobile actions, etc.

Thanks much,
Chas

Maxwelk1

Reaction score
First name
Lafajita
Country
llUnited States
Started 15 years ago, stopped. Started again 5 years ago, stopped. Now we are working hard on this. Please contact me if you are interested in playtesting. Mix of Mannerheim Line fortified scenarios, mobile actions, etc.

Thanks much,
Chas
Can't do it right now. I'm already involved in playtesting two other projects (Yay! Lockdown!)

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas, send me your e-mail. I have some players who might be interested in this.

Fiedler

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Ordinary boards or specific map (if so is there a VASL map?)

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There is not a HASL map, if that is what you are asking.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ordinary boards or specific map (if so is there a VASL map?)
All geo boards for this pack. will have 2 standards, 1 double wide, and a new one for BFP what we are calling a half-wide board (a Fort-style board). I'll try to get you some images here in a bit. Not near my design computer at the moment.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
-11 scenarios are final or near final
-HBR appear to be in very good shape and working in scenarios
-Chapter H built and being edited. This will of course be ongoing as development and PTing continues.
-One of the boards built for publication and being edited

Probably means we still have 80% of the work in front of us:)

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Any countersheets? If so, of what nature? If anything, it would be nice to tuck in a half sheet with more nationality Turn markers, and keep rounding out the Assault Engineer counters for various nationalities. Your various AE counters are great and I include them in any scenario calling for them, BFP or otherwise. Brits? 🙏

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I doubt you will be disappointed.
But, not Brits in the Finn project.

Any countersheets? If so, of what nature? If anything, it would be nice to tuck in a half sheet with more nationality Turn markers, and keep rounding out the Assault Engineer counters for various nationalities. Your various AE counters are great and I include them in any scenario calling for them, BFP or otherwise. Brits? 🙏

wsrt

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
If you have room for extra counters then I would like to make a plea for bicycle counters. It always niggles that I have to use motorcycle counters and try and remember that they are bicycles!

Sandaholm

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
If you have room for extra counters then I would like to make a plea for bicycle counters. It always niggles that I have to use motorcycle counters and try and remember that they are bicycles!
If you do something like bicycles or horses, could you depict some ground underneath them?