Festung Budapest release

fzmann

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just received an email from MMP that my pre-order for FB has had its status updated to "Processing".

I was wondering who else has ordered this HASL and if there is an estimate on a shipping date?

Thanks,
Felipe

Juzek

Steve Kyle
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For those who pre-ordered and are attending Winter Offensive, will Festung Budapest be waiting for them there, avoiding the shipping?

I got that email too, but thought it was related to my WO reservation.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
No. but you can pick one up at WO and cancel you online order. That's how they handlesd it in the past

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I bought mine through a third party. I assume it will be a while before I get mine.

Honvik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
This means hopefully we will get our stock to us soon!

Phil
Second Chance Games

Juzek

Steve Kyle
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Better cancel that preorder NOW if you don't want it shipped to you.
When I got the email about this I replied mentioning that I will be at WO and asking if this will be available for pick up there instead of having it shipped. So far no reply. So - should I cancel the pre-order or wait for a reply from MMP?

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When I got the email about this I replied mentioning that I will be at WO and asking if this will be available for pick up there instead of having it shipped. So far no reply. So - should I cancel the pre-order or wait for a reply from MMP?
The Perry in your quote is from MMP. He is also the TD for WO. So I think he is giving you the word from MMP.

Juzek

Steve Kyle
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Perry in your quote is from MMP. He is also the TD for WO. So I think he is giving you the word from MMP.
I just went to the MMP site and don't see any way to cancel the pre-order at this point. Its not a big deal if it is shipped to me, but I'd prefer to pick it up next weekend. Maybe I'll hear from them before Thursday.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I just went to the MMP site and don't see any way to cancel the pre-order at this point. Its not a big deal if it is shipped to me, but I'd prefer to pick it up next weekend. Maybe I'll hear from them before Thursday.
You might ring up Lu Ann Youse in the morning.

JR

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
hi-

instead of bugging MMP about canceling individual pre orders for WO pick up, just man up and buy a copy there. Easy peasy and MMP can continue to work on getting orders out without disruption.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
instead of bugging MMP about canceling individual pre orders for WO pick up, just man up and buy a copy there. Easy peasy and MMP can continue to work on getting orders out without disruption.

Won't he end up with two copies? Rather ungenerous, don't you think?

JR

Juzek

Steve Kyle
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
hi-

I've already "manned up" by pre-ordering, and I don't need two copies unless you want to buy one from me. Like I've already said, if its too late to change it I'm fine with having it shipped, I'd just prefer to pick it up at WO so I could maybe play something from it while I'm there. No big deal either way, and I doubt it has much effect on "getting orders out without disruption".

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
... if its too late to change it I'm fine with having it shipped, I'd just prefer to pick it up at WO so I could maybe play something from it while I'm there. No big deal either way, and I doubt it has much effect on "getting orders out without disruption".
And pinning adjacent to the victory building on that 2+2 shot won't affect your chances of winning, either. ;)
But definitely call the office in the AM (EST) and check on stopping shipment.