System Engineer

Share This Page

Will Fleming

Active Member, Male, from Singapore

Will Fleming was last seen:
Jan 17, 2018 at 12:13 PM
    1. Will Fleming
      Will Fleming
      Maybe it was the old hotel in Cleveland then. Certainly you smell better than the 150+ guys who have showered less and weigh more.

Really, really hoping to put in a showing in 2012 even if the Swedes don't show. Been too long away from ASLOK.
    2. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Can't recal you smelling worse than the other 150+ guys."

You either A) got there late, B) met me later in the week or 3) are hard of smelling like me. ;)
    3. SamB
      SamB
      Will, It's almost always memorial day weekend in May. Weekend of May 28-31 in 2010.
    4. J. R. Tracy
      J. R. Tracy
      Thanks. It was good seeing you - I'd like to get out there earlier so I can hang a bit more during the week. I think you had the unfavored side in that scenario - I really had to **** it up to make it a contest vs Guy. I think it's fun for both sides but the Germans sure do have a lot to work with. It would have been great to play you in the semi or final! Oh welll - I'm already looking forward to next year!

JR
    5. Will Fleming
      Will Fleming
      I thought I was insulting tater--in fun of course. He is a plus for the forums IMHO.
    6. Psycho
      Psycho
      you didn't give out neg btw but I might :devious:
    7. Will Fleming
      Will Fleming
      I never rinsed mine.
    8. Manilianus
      Manilianus
      I've almost finished painting with varnish. Geez, it's boring...Tomorrow I'll post some German examples. I don't know, though, do I have to rinse counters after coating, or is it unnecessary?
    9. Manilianus
      Manilianus
      Aw heck, I've did it twice... Germans look a bit of darker than usual. But in stylish flat.

That's good I've only punched SK, that's about "only" 500 counters. I think I'll do now the rest with regular 2 on front and 3 on back - I'll post some pics when I'll finish.

Thank you for info.
    10. Manilianus
      Manilianus
      Oh, one more thing - how many coats have you used on individual counter? One on each side, or more?
    11. Will Fleming
      Will Fleming
      Keep up the rehab. You have lots of good years left!
    12. Psycho
      Psycho
      Not even close to 100%. Have more movement in my arm & hand but still unusable. My leg is about the same or a little worse but I can still walk without a cane. It's a long road but when I think back to where I was (about a month after the stroke) just a year ago, I could barely walk again and arm/hand didn't work at all. Still got a ways to go. :thumup:
    13. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Best if both sides leave it that way and let people live their lives."

:clap: Both sides are full of sh1t.
    14. Psycho
      Psycho
      Happy New Year dude
    15. Psycho
      Psycho
      Merry Xmas dude
    16. Will Fleming
      Will Fleming
      yay! 4567890
    17. Glennbo
      Glennbo
      It worked! We're friends!
    18. Glennbo
      Glennbo
      I tried once again to download your friendship request. Still no go. I'm going to try it the other way around then.
    19. Bob Holmstrom
      Bob Holmstrom
      I seriously doubt i'll make a run at GROFAZ. Thanks for the support though!
    20. meecrob111
      meecrob111
      Will, Hello.
      I can't beleive I ran into your name. I live in Tokyo, just started playing ASLSK. Then I posted on a Yahoo message board for ASL players in London for the sake of keeping up international relationships, and they mentioned your name. I didn't think I would run into you like this. Funny.
  • About

System Engineer
    United States
    WiF, EiA, ASL

Signature

"Here we are, trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why."

--Kurt Vonnegut