Recent content by SkaterMcgee

1. SkaterMcgee

All Islam is radical

First off I don't have an emptiness Tater, I am fine being an Atheist. Second, I'm not cherry picking that shit is in all the Holy books. I was using Tater's logic against him by only going by what God supposedly "wrote". And third, since I'm clearly dealing with 2 people that are victims...
  2. SkaterMcgee

All Islam is radical

Also I would like to use your logic against you. These are God's commandments in the Quran that he "wrote". Thus He has instructed you so that you may use your reason: Do not associate anything with Him: There is only One God. To believe that there is anyone else who shares the Divinity with...
  3. SkaterMcgee

All Islam is radical

That's the funny part, it can be in your holy book, but you are free to cherry pick as you wish. Also, added by man? The whole book was written by men! There's also the "well that was before Jesus" excuse. Well so is two men not fucking, you'll quote that all day though.
  4. SkaterMcgee

All Islam is radical

Just wanted to add this because it seems related to 17. Deuteronomy 13: 6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7...
  5. SkaterMcgee

All Islam is radical

I am glad you guys think so. I am sure she believes this, along with the many other similar passages to the Quran that are found in the Bible with all of her heart as well... Of course, you will have an excuse for this though. Deuteronomy 17 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates...
  6. SkaterMcgee

All Islam is radical

First, lets congratulate this lady for taking advantage of being an Arab and denouncing Islam, this is how she became famous 15 years ago, because people believe this adds legitimacy. Just as when you have an African American on FOX that happens to lean right and denounces BLM and babbles about...
  7. SkaterMcgee

Trump is done

Trump 2016 Not because I like him, but because things can only get worse and we are down that path for sure now, Hillary is another 4 years guaranteed with a high probable re-election. Might as well, I'm at the fuck it point.
  8. SkaterMcgee

Guitar players: What kind of guitars do you currently own?

Well this is my guitar... http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Archtop/Gibson-Custom/Citation.aspx Yep...
  9. SkaterMcgee

What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

One of the many.
  10. SkaterMcgee

Books: what are you currently reading?

Figured I would give it a shot.
  11. SkaterMcgee

I am sure Don knows more about it than I do, and if not him than Scott, but The Sword, I thought it was a decent book, I would probably give it a 6/10, good to read if you have nothing else to read, but to say I would drive to the book store pay $10 for it, nah, I don't think so...
  12. SkaterMcgee

I've read the Sword of Shannara.
  13. SkaterMcgee

Lame of Thrones

We don't take kindly to Gay people around here Scott...
  14. SkaterMcgee

Xbox 720 document leak reveals $299 console

Yes, Sal... I dont know about a female computer in 2010, I named him when I gave birth to him in 2005.