Retired

Share This Page

L`zard

Strangely Deranged!, 67, from oregon,usa

L`zard was last seen:
Jan 22, 2013
    1. arclight
      arclight
      Heh... Fred comes from being harrassed as a young boy, about Ed Norton (the sidekick of Ralph Cramdon/Jackie Gleeson from the Honeymooners fame), being called ED. It was my comeback "I'm not Ed - he's my dad - I'm Fred"
      That, and Cheech/Chong making fun of Led Zeppelin by having a character called Fred Zeppelin. Some other blogs I harbour at, I use that Nome de Plume...
    2. Silvanski
      Silvanski
      I just checked the installer for v202 ... it installs without any glitches... reported back to Ralph... so we'll just have to wait and see aye...
    3. Silvanski
      Silvanski
      201 was the last test version and they rolled it out as the official beta, so it must be near perfect I beeve... weird that several players have trouble with installing and running the dang thing....
    4. samba_liten
    5. samba_liten
      samba_liten
      So do i. It's what the analysts have been saying. That doesn't mean anyone believes them though.
    6. Scott Tortorice
      Scott Tortorice
      How you making out with AI War? I put it down for a bit but am about ready to return again.
    7. SkaterMcgee
      SkaterMcgee
      I think it is for the PC and Console Gaming
    8. SkaterMcgee
      SkaterMcgee
      Thanks, and thanks for telling your mother.
    9. SkaterMcgee
      SkaterMcgee
      Well, you're the coolest sixty year old i know, that's for sure.
    10. SkaterMcgee
      SkaterMcgee
      Hey man, just noticed you turned 60, that good or bad? im probably the youngest one to hit these forums.
    11. Herman Hum
      Herman Hum
      You hit the big 6-0, today?! Well, Happy B-day. :D
    12. pz501
      pz501
      Just got around to reading your visitor message to me. "the name seems familiar" - I designed the "Home Before The Leaves Fall" scenario included in TOAW III, and did OOB work for Brian Topp's Eastern Front TOAW series, also some light OOB work for Bob Cross (The Next War), and Jim Burns (Overlord 1944, and Bulge 1944). Trey Marshal and I were also co-authoring a NATO-WP scenario years ago that was never completed. I'm still active in wargaming, and with TOAW, but stay under the radar most of the time. Real name is Tom Porto, now living in Chambersburg, PA. All of my TOAW work was done when living in Manassas, VA. My email is now spzabt501@comcast.net, not the one given in the Home Before The Leaves Fall designer's notes.
    13. Schmindrick
      Schmindrick
      Looks like I missed this conversation.
    14. Foggy
      Foggy
      Ready to playtest - Modern scens are different :)
    15. Silvanski
      Silvanski
      Baghdad Bob will be stepping up his disinformation campaign.
    16. SkaterMcgee
      SkaterMcgee
      Because, get to know more people, always better to meet people than to be strangers.
    17. Dr Zaius
      Dr Zaius
      Thanks for the rep.
    18. Goliath
      Goliath
      We can keep the links where they are, and if you have any more TOAW tools just forward them so I can add the links :D
    19. Silvanski
      Silvanski
      I read about the Rep Wars, good name for a scenario...
    20. Heldenkaiser
      Heldenkaiser
      Well, my new strategy is to reputate everybody, so I can reputate my favorite guys again once I am past 25.:clown:
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 31, 1950 (Age: 67)
    Retired
    Started with paper chits, and now it's cyber-bits!

ToaW betatester!

Signature

"I have the brain of a genius, and the heart of a little child. I keep them in a jar under my bed."