L`zard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey L'zard--thks for the suggestion but unfortunatly I don't have ACOW--only the t3 version--going to have let it to you old-timers:laugh:
    Hey thanks for the msg. No sooner did I join than I was inundated with pm's, (well 2 anyway ;) ).
    I am really revved up for this season. I think the Brawn's have made everyone else play catch-up but the Toyota's seem bloody quick too. I am always keen to talk F1 if yoiu get the urge.
    Hey L'zard,

Thanks for your part in keeping the message boards active. You guys ever need a replacement for some of the multi-player games going on--just let me know. Pretty good on turn around
    Thanks for your help L'zard
    Forgive me. I've just now seen your message. i've got some pressing issues but will eventually return to this project.

Greg
    Hi L'zard
    I downloaded ODD and it looks fascinating. Is there any way i could find some document explaining exactly what all the database values represent? Some seem self-explanatory though I'd like to know for sure. Does one of these values represent movement allowance?
    Hey L'zard, how is it going? Any news from McBride? If there is any playtesting for DnO, Braunschweig or Gotterdammerung im Osten I'd like to be involved. Regards
    I got a new e-mail saying it's better to design the rest of the map myself :( But he was interested in the scenario and I will keep him updated. He liked my preliminary OB. Currently, it's too hot here to do any work...I prefer going to the beach and look at hot girls. lol
    Howdy, thanks for the welcoming note !!
    Yeah, I have 3 or 4 shipped titles, so I guess that means credits...
    2 on PC/Mac, 1 on high end cellphones, and 1 to come out on 360/PS3 (Wet The Game, worked on the publisher demo to get the green from Vivendi/Sierra, did the PoP/Assassins style cameras for it)
    Last time I checked I was listed on MobyGames under the wrong role and wrong credits, hehehe.
    Btw, not looking to get involved in any more "volunteer" efforts (unless it really strikes a chord with me) as my plate is darn full regarding unpaid work, hehehe.
    Cheers, nice to meet ya
    N.
    Naw, I've lost some images that were posted in some of my AARs when those images were posted to ImageShack. I haven't seen GS drop any of my images, so I kind of prefer posting them here, instead.
    No response from Daniel yet, Kurt. He must be busy perfecting his scenarios. As if they weren't already perfect (for me anyways)... :)
    Barbarossa Tactical uploaded as you'll hae noticed... now eagerly awaiting to check out that FitE w. Soviet PO mod I told you about:yummy:
    Wyatt is a busy guy, he'll surface when he's got more time.
    I keep the playtester group in mind although there is an institute called TDG as you'll know :thumup:
    In the meantime check out my latest mod in the downloads section:cool:
    given more time at hand I could get invlved in more scenario development, maybe once E47 is up to where I want it... btw where's Veers hanging out these days, it's been quiet from that part of the world
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…