L`zard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heh... Fred comes from being harrassed as a young boy, about Ed Norton (the sidekick of Ralph Cramdon/Jackie Gleeson from the Honeymooners fame), being called ED. It was my comeback "I'm not Ed - he's my dad - I'm Fred"
    That, and Cheech/Chong making fun of Led Zeppelin by having a character called Fred Zeppelin. Some other blogs I harbour at, I use that Nome de Plume...
    I just checked the installer for v202 ... it installs without any glitches... reported back to Ralph... so we'll just have to wait and see aye...
    201 was the last test version and they rolled it out as the official beta, so it must be near perfect I beeve... weird that several players have trouble with installing and running the dang thing....
    Hey man, just noticed you turned 60, that good or bad? im probably the youngest one to hit these forums.
    Just got around to reading your visitor message to me. "the name seems familiar" - I designed the "Home Before The Leaves Fall" scenario included in TOAW III, and did OOB work for Brian Topp's Eastern Front TOAW series, also some light OOB work for Bob Cross (The Next War), and Jim Burns (Overlord 1944, and Bulge 1944). Trey Marshal and I were also co-authoring a NATO-WP scenario years ago that was never completed. I'm still active in wargaming, and with TOAW, but stay under the radar most of the time. Real name is Tom Porto, now living in Chambersburg, PA. All of my TOAW work was done when living in Manassas, VA. My email is now spzabt501@comcast.net, not the one given in the Home Before The Leaves Fall designer's notes.
    We can keep the links where they are, and if you have any more TOAW tools just forward them so I can add the links :D
    Well, my new strategy is to reputate everybody, so I can reputate my favorite guys again once I am past 25.:clown:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…