Herman Hum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So make a personal folder of pix, and let the good times roll!

Works for me, LOL!
    "Does this mean that I can return to posting images on GameSquad instead of using ImageShack? ;)"

Depends on size, is my guess, heh heh!
    "So, if the ToAW/TacOps developers added Harpoon to 'their' games, I would be confident that it would work in the end."

Would that they could, HH, would that they could.....

Nah, I think I got it the first time....it's a problem of 'subject material' and focus, in my view, eh?

I see the 'developers' as an occasionally annoying neccesity, LOL!

A designer comes up with a good game, codes it, and then needs someone with some bux.....just in order to publish....

A developer needs some sort of 'property' that can be turned INTO bux...

Unfortunately, what happens when the two meet isn't always what any of US might wan't, eh?

Oh well, one of these days, my friend........

:laugh:
    That sort o' surprises me..if I've got this right...

Your saying that a 'combined' game would be better to forget Harpoon and look for some sort of TacOps clone with a more developed 'sea' model?

That's more or less the problem with ToaW, LOL! Ground works wonderfully, the Sea aspect sucks out loud! Somewhat the same thing with the 'air models'...depending on the scale of a given scenario....

Seems like 'the right version' of an Operational/Grand Tactics game hasn't been made yet, eh?

What I'm looking for would be a decent 'sea model' that might be morphed into ToaW.
    HH, if there was ever to be a 'combined' game, such as to allow 'ground combat' into the 'Bond' version of Harpoon, what do you think it might be?

Any choice of 'designers' ?
    Got that right, HH, LOL!

"So many games, so little time..." and such serious learning curves, eh?
    be sure you pack a nice warm parka if you are coming north... ;)

I've got TOAW III, but haven't had time to learn it yet. So many games, so little time...
    PS: the Wife want's to immigrate, but the 'eh?' is just my own 'online' verbal tic, lol!
    Say, Hey!

Nice that YOUR one of the first to respond, My Man!

We need to have a conversation re: 'the books' like "RedStormRising" and similar, eh?

I played around with Harpoon (ver 1 or 2 ??) have to get with you on this one day, eh?

If you 'really' wnt to do a ToaW game, wait until McBride goes public...I've seen some really nice stuff he's working on, eh?

Wonder how long it will take ALL the folks on this channel to pick up on the 'new beat', LOL!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…