New profile posts

Are you able to provide copies of the scenarios for the WCR? I don't have some of the third party scenarios. I can provide a list of the ones I don't have if needed. Thanks.
George Kelln
George Kelln
Which ones are you looking for?
Hi Stepsa,
I saw you posted into one of my earlier posts - and was wondering if you are stlll looking for a pbem game ? I'm happy to play most ETO stuff. - I'm very easy on log turn-rounds - never any rush - but can usually turn around 5 logs a week.
You can mail me direct on
mackfabre264@gmail.com

Take Care
Martin
Hi just an FYI Next Sunday September 8th, at 10am, we kick of the Fall season with our monthly ASL gathering at Mount Royal University, in the Faculty Center, room W315. Hope to see you there
Hi

I know you haven't been around for a while, but I'm hoping you might get an email notification about this PM.

I'm looking for permission to use your QRDC. I've written a program to help manage ASL charts and tables, play-aids, etc. and I'd like to preload it with the tables from your QRDC, so that people can see how it works. Would this be something you'd be OK with?

Thanks
Cheers Roberto

I'd be glad to take you up on your offer!!
I'm sure I could fit in another PBeM scenario.

you pick scenario.. maybe I could pick side?
my email is

sambruzs@gmail.com

Steve
Hi: I’m on holidays.

If you want a game, just choose any scenario, but without too many “special” rules (ei: no para drops, night rules or amphibian assault...). Any scenario not very big will work...
I have some games running now, but I think we can fix it.

My email is elnumerotrecesx@gmail.com, and my Skype alias jsantacruz65
Hello Kemp,

I am willing to play. WO is all virgin territory for me as well as a lot of AP. If you have something mind, I'm game. You can choose scenario and side. My email is jgarlic79@gmail.com.

John Garlic
Weslaco, TX
sorry ...my oversight...i meant to note about russians being fanatic in factories for this senario
Eagle4ty
Eagle4ty
From my reading of the Scenario SSRs CG11 RUSSIAN FANATICISM is in effect for this scenario (See SSR #1), the same is true for Scenario RB5 THE LAST BID.
thanks for answer..however makes no sense...if factories fortified in cg.sss..how can they not for senarios..especially men of steel which recreates the cg
Eagle4ty
Eagle4ty
I don't know what you mean? Per SSR 4. for MEN OF STEEL all non-interior Factory hexes are frotified and the Russian player receives an additional 7 fortified building Locations.
Hi,

If you still need a game, I am up for it. I do PBEM with about 3+ logs per week. Play just about anything, and always play games through to completion. Here's my personal email if you want: jgarlic79@gmail.com

John Garlic
Weslaco, Texas
Hi Ken
I'm up for a PBeM .. just closed one out and looking for another. What you got in mind??
If you already have an opponent, roll 'em low ya'll!
pm here or email at advancedsl1@comcast.net
Pierce
KenH
KenH
Pierce, I already got an opponent. Will keep your message handy next time around! Thanks!

Ken
I must say I have been very, very impressed with what has been posted. Whether it was yourself or Vinnie that dredged up so much minutiae, very, very well done!
I must say I have been very, very impressed with what you have posted. Whether it was yourself or footsteps that dredged up so much minutiae, very, very well done!