Whats your Favorite Set of Battleschool Waffen-SS Dice?

Waffen SS dice

• Totenkopf

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Das Reich

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • LAH

• Hitler Jungend

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Wiking

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Hohenstaufen

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Frundsberg

• I got them all!!

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • I am politically correct so I refuse to buy them

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I dunno, I don't buy a ton of ASL stuff, so my budget is pretty good as far as buying ASL accessories like Battle Dice and what have ya. The SS dice are well crafted and add a nice touch to any scenario or CG using the SS. On the other hand, I also wish Battleschool would do a set in 1/2 inch style because as others pointed out, at time those dice can end up stuck or cocked in a dice tower. Maybe battleschool could do a set of KGP dice for the Americans, that would be cool too.

Scott

This poll is also missing a "They cost way too much".

Col. Korn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Maybe battleschool could do a set of KGP dice for the Americans, that would be cool too.
Scott
Thanks for the flash-back to "Dazed and Confused."

"Hey man, you got some KGP dice?"
"Uhhhh, no, not on me man."
"It'd be a lot cooler if you did." :smoke:

Last edited:

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Have all of them :) Now just need a complete OB for each formation :) So to hell with the politically correct world...............Some how I like Gunnery Sgt Hermy's view on political correctness..............just a crock of B.S. In my opinion political correctness just means bending over and kissing someone's butt so they won't be offended. I am 50 years old, I owe no one anything and I have my own opinion.........so in my view....you don't like it.......too bad :) Have a nice day :)

Last edited:

Treadhead

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll say this, with the Black SS counters and the SS dice, it really gives a nice immersion factor into any scenario or CG involving the Men in Black that's for sure.
You're a bona fide... how do black counters and dice with black tactical insignia create any sort of "immersion" factor??? "Men in Black"...

You are either absurdly transparent or obnoxiously obtuse.

Richard Weiley

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
In my opinion political correctness just means bending over and kissing someone's butt so they won't be offended. I am 50 years old, I owe no one anything and I have my own opinion.........so in my view....you don't like it.......too bad :) Have a nice day :)
I'd have thought you might owe something to those of your forebears who volunteered to go overseas to fight (and in cases be murdered in cold blood by) the very same c@cks@s¥ckers you are so keen to celebrate.

It's a shame you can't be put in a room with some of those blokes so you could show them your pithy little dice and they could share with you their opinion on them. I'm sure that would be an immersive experience.

Rich

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Love this. LOVE IT. Beer on me mate if we ever meet. I will be honored.

Rgds Jack

I'd have thought you might owe something to those of your forebears who volunteered to go overseas to fight (and in cases be murdered in cold blood by) the very same c@cks@s¥ckers you are so keen to celebrate.

It's a shame you can't be put in a room with some of those blokes so you could show them your pithy little dice and they could share with you their opinion on them. I'm sure that would be an immersive experience.

Rich

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I wish the Canadian army could provide better retirement income to its former staff, so that they are not tempted to churn out silly dice in a bid to get a few more bucks.

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine

Rich
Well said.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, I guess for someone who does not play ASL anymore, it would be kind of hard to understand but I'll try to explain anyway. The addition of the both the SS dice and SS black counters add I think a lot of flavor to the game, well at least to me anyway and a few others. We also all talk about new ASL products on this forum like for example the journal or a new HASL, why not Dice for ASL? I mean if a Journal has an SS scenario in it, should we post how insensitive MMP is to people who are offended by the appearance of an SS scenario or a HASL with the SS (FB anyone?) Heck, some ASL outfits have even printed the SS divisional symbols on their scenario cards, does that make them monsters for doing such things?

I think some of you need to chill out and enjoy the ride, or at the very least play this game more then once a year if that.

Scott

You're a bona fide... how do black counters and dice with black tactical insignia create any sort of "immersion" factor??? "Men in Black"...

You are either absurdly transparent or obnoxiously obtuse.

bis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gotta agree here. They all look really cool but
Out of my price range.