Whats your Favorite Set of Battleschool Waffen-SS Dice?

Waffen SS dice

• Totenkopf

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Das Reich

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • LAH

• Hitler Jungend

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Wiking

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Hohenstaufen

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Frundsberg

• I got them all!!

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • I am politically correct so I refuse to buy them

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all-

So which Waffen SS dice set is your fav one to use on the cardboard battlefield? For me its a tough choice between the Totenkopf and LAH dice set. I'll say this, with the Black SS counters and the SS dice, it really gives a nice immersion factor into any scenario or CG involving the Men in Black that's for sure. As for the poll, I did not want to make it public because many people are scared of being outted by a certain individual over their choice to purchase such products, so lets keep this on topic and have fun as well as talk about the scenarios and CG's we are using these kool additions to our ASL gaming.

Scott

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I like them all, only have the LAH set, but will get them all, and you could not help yourself could you:devious:

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My newest favorite will be the next new set that comes along.
Note that I am referring to ALL battleschool dice. I missed the "Waffen-SS" specifics of this poll and just want to give Chris my support. Battleschool adds to my ASL fun.
I like Battleschool's dice. I have ALL nationalities.
SS or swastikas on my dice do not offend me any more than does the hammer and sickle on my Russian dice. I am Lithuanian and Ukrainian. Stalin caused a lot of misery to my family. Dice never have and never will.
Adding politics to ASL STILL makes zero sense.
It's a game.

Last edited:

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
My answer is not an available choice on your poll. One, those larger dice occasionally get hung up in my dice tower when rolled in tandem, so after one pair I no longer buy them. I spent a fair bit of change buying all of Battleschool's 1/2" Nationality dice and like simply having one die available for each combatant nation. The SS and all the other division-specific dice are cool, but I just think they are overkill for myself. If he made a 1/2" SS die or 1/2" USMC die I would buy them, but division-specific ones cost disposable income I don't have. Besides, I like my custom-built tower with LFT insignia on it; and if it means using 1/2" dice then so be it.

Last edited:

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I do agree here that the larger dice are a bit of a pain. Even though the Waffen-SS dice are very kool, it would also be kool if Battleschool offered 1/2 inch versions too.

Scott

My answer is not an available choice on your poll. One, those larger dice occasionally get hung up in my dice tower when rolled in tandem, so after one pair I no longer buy them. I spent a fair bit of change buying all of Battleschool's 1/2" Nationality dice and like simply having one die available for each combatant nation. The SS and all the other division-specific dice are cool, but I just think they are overkill for myself. If he made a 1/2" SS die or 1/2" USMC die I would buy them, but division-specific ones cost disposable income I don't have. Besides, I like my custom-built tower with LFT insignia on it; and if it means using 1/2" dice then so be it.

M.Koch

Grenadier TD
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Think the Waffen-SS dice look nice ( as all unit insigna dice from battleschool do ) though i guess i wouldn´t use them.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
זה רע ולא לשלום בין בני אדם
הולסת הוא איש מריבה