Proff3RTR
Last Activity:
Dec 11, 2017 at 7:17 PM
very old soldier

Share This Page

Proff3RTR

Well-Known Member, from Cornwall

Duty Guard platoon, nights this time, still dog tired Boss, want me bed now. Nov 19, 2016

Proff3RTR was last seen:
Dec 11, 2017 at 7:17 PM
    1. c600g
      c600g
      Perry -

Just wanted to let you know that there is a "box-less" Downtown for sale on Facebook's Wargamer's Marketplace for $95. Just FYI!
      1. Proff3RTR
        Proff3RTR
        Cheers my friend, managed to get a copy earlier this year. all the best Perry
        Sep 21, 2017
    2. RRschultze
      RRschultze
      Just backed SoS4.....looking real good. Noticed your name on a counter as well!
      1. Proff3RTR likes this.
      2. Proff3RTR
        Proff3RTR
        I know, it was a gift for what little work I have done (very very small prof read of main page for kickstarter) I was supposed to do more for Russ and the gang but my commitments to the Army do not allow it mate, shame as I was in for a free copy of the whole game, but now that is out of the window. Might still buy the whole thing though as now I have no choice but buy it lol.
        Jun 4, 2017
      3. Russ Schulke
        Nov 23, 2017
        RRschultze likes this.
    3. Proff3RTR
      Proff3RTR
      Duty Guard platoon, nights this time, still dog tired Boss, want me bed now.
    4. Proff3RTR
      Proff3RTR
      Almost finished 4 days as duty Pltoon, dog tired now boss, time to hit the hay.
    5. Phlegm
      Phlegm
      Perry hi,

I'm wondering is there anyplace where there are terrain types missing from the onesin with the module or do you have to draw them yourself in a paint program?
      1. Proff3RTR
        Proff3RTR
        Hi mate,
        I just go into googgle type in say ploughed field texture and then pick from that, there is a lot to choose from out there. Hope that helps.
        Sep 29, 2016
        Phlegm likes this.
      2. Phlegm
        Phlegm
        Ok, found the terrain texture but how do I convert them to hexes or hex sides?
        Sep 29, 2016
      3. Proff3RTR
        Proff3RTR
        Ok,

we need to skype as it is easier to convey it all through talk as opposed to typing.
        Sep 29, 2016
    6. Madmat
      Madmat
      Hi Perry:

clear out your inbox brother…. :D
    7. Psycho
      Psycho
      "I rest my case, one of the illuminati has spoken..."

:clap:
  • About

very old soldier
    UK
    46 (almost)year old Retired Soldier, Map building and loving ASL again.

ASL (clearly) my two Girls, surfing and being an 'old sweat' soldier

Signature

But if I may also add, a man is generally what he feels himself to be. Sgt Rolf Steiner Kuban, September 1943
    Member of the 'OFF Squad'