What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

olli

Elder Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Ordered copies of Corregidor and the latest LFT, and last night my friend just back from the Blackpool Tourney where he made it into the finals against Toby Pilling Dropped of A job ASL game and a pair of 2.5mm Oregon clippers for my BG travel kit .

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llGibraltar
Devilishly quick, that Jackson.
Indeed...

Usually, the BFP stuff is available from LFT. As I have placed an order from LFT yesterday, I did not find it on their website yet probably because it is not yet available to them at this time. This got me confused.

von Marwitz

Eagle4ty

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just arrived today (mail on sunday, weird), Three fantastic products from LC, I can guarantee that Bloody Buron is super fun module, with BB, you better know you your Halftrack and special purpose AFV rules (AVRE, Sherman crab, and so on) View attachment 6268

Scott
Looks like an LSSAH map-board setup in the background (possibly LSSAH #27?). Bet the others are as fun as well.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Indeed...

Usually, the BFP stuff is available from LFT. As I have placed an order from LFT yesterday, I did not find it on their website yet probably because it is not yet available to them at this time. This got me confused.

von Marwitz
Corregidor is now available for ordering on the LFT site. If your order isn't on the way yet, you may be able to change it to include Corregidor - this is exactly what I'm doing at this very moment.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llGibraltar
Corregidor is now available for ordering on the LFT site. If your order isn't on the way yet, you may be able to change it to include Corregidor - this is exactly what I'm doing at this very moment.
I have done just that and sent Xavier an email to that effect.

He has anwered me that he would combine orders even before I sent off that email. Call that quicker than lightning service! :clap:

Vive LFT!

von Marwitz

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Just picked up Death To Fascism from Peter in person in Albany.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Country
llCzechia
I've taken a break from buying ASL products so that I can concentrate on completing my CD collection. I've taken to Japanese produced CDs which have a much better sound but are more expensive. Once I have the CDs I want I will catch up on ASL releases.

olli

Elder Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Good luck in both Ventures just don’t leave ASL to long as things go out of print then you Japanese CD’s will seem like chicken feed in price comparison Jan

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I recently ordered a nice package from our favorite French publisher/distributor: LFT14, KGS Player guide, Death to Fascism, and Corregidor. I'll have to wait for them to receive Corregidor, though.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llGibraltar
I've taken a break from buying ASL products so that I can concentrate on completing my CD collection.
I just hope that you are not a completist with regard to your CD collection. Just a whole dang lot more CDs out there than ASL products - even if you add CH... :D

von Marwitz

olli

Elder Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
LFT Cellar 3. Sweet COUNTERS:yummy:

Wish there were MORE products out there:)
Go look at CH, over 200 items released in the last two years.............