Michael R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Michael, we are a day away or so from a final version of our announcement for the "Bitter Ender." Cool (hopefully no snow) that you are going to the Scandinavian Open. I have went three times in the distant past. These days with nieces and nephews in Germany, I must confine my foreign travel to there but fortunately the Grenadier tournament is again being held.
    Thanks, Michael, will do. Did not know you ended up as a helper. We learned in the Army, never volunteer but thanks for helping out this forum. Ray
    Michael
    I Know admins can't cover all threads, but obvious harassment and assaults are common...
    I typically respond when there is no other response.
    Robin won't address anything against me He doesn't like me at all. (maybe doesn't like my sarcasm) The worst kind of moderator.
    I'm trying to better things and I get assaulted on the platforms...
    ASL LADDER
    What happened to the Rules to the Ladder?
    I'm looking to start an Aslsk LADDER and would like the resource for guidance.

Thanks!
    Michael R
    Michael R
    I have no idea. That was Mark Humphries baby. I'll ask around.
    Hi Michael
    How do I delete my account ..
    Thank you in advance.
    Pierce
    actually I see where Bruno or Doug had sent me your email.... I'll send you the stuff.... also, Doug mentioned you might have some time to help us get data in the right format? We have some data already from Bruno but it is in various formats... cheers -- Marc
    Hello Michael, I heard from Doug Rimmer you are the contact for various Canadian ASL Tournaments? Doug asked me to be his sidekick to get missing data for AREA back from 2017 + to May 2020. I think you are aware of this, as you commented in the same thread

Would you be willing to send me your email addy so I can get you the info Doug is setting out? Mine is marchanna.games@gmail.com.

Thanks Marc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…