Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

ScottRomanowski

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I sent some typos I had found in the scenario errata file to Klas and he has updated the PDF. Same link, same name.

This involved a strange loop. First, he used my compilation to help make the errata. Then I used his errata file to update my compilation, and I found minor typos, e.g. "72 instead of "7". He fixed them, and I compared the old and new PDFs to verify them.

Last edited:

wlk

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Thanks, but it is missing a few ones, like S44, S47 or S51 as reprinted in SKEP#1 2nd edition.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

PresterJohn

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Is there a need to?
As far as I can tell all of the other ASL magazines published via Wargames Vault have had the updated scenarios included rather than the originals.
This scenario seems to be the only one that is not updated, while all of the other scenarios included in ASL Classic (with updates) have been updated.
Is there a need to complete the updating of a publication? You may as well ask if there is a need to sort or trim counters.

PresterJohn

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
The update does clarify majority squad types. This was not made clear in the pdf version and led to some difficulties.

An "errata by omission" still counts.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
If there's only one, it should be an erratum.

This message brought to you by the association of those few who did learn some useless Latin in their distant youth

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In ASL Classic Scenario H Escape From Velikiye Luki each side only has one type of squad (1st line for both German and Russian). Dosen't E.4 cover what squad type to use? Seems like the only option is Normal.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
In ASL Classic Scenario H Escape From Velikiye Luki each side only has one type of squad (1st line for both German and Russian). Dosen't E.4 cover what squad type to use? Seems like the only option is Normal.
The standard today is to always specify the Majority Squad Type for each side in an SSR. If it does not appear, one could use E.4 as you say.