Onslaught to Orsha 2 Errata

AZslim

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OtO-14 Do the Germans really enter from the North...the same side as the Russians? Or should they enter from the south?

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OtO-14 Do the Germans really enter from the North...the same side as the Russians? Or should they enter from the south?
The Turn 1 Germans enter from the North side. In that scenario the Germans move first. It is basically the pause of a fighting withdrawal for the Germans.

Last edited:

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There is an error on the counter for the ISU-152. The physical counter should not have a superior side/rear turret indication. In OtO-04, 06, 07, 08, and 10, the ISU-152 counter representation should not have a superior side/rear turret indication.

Last edited:

apbills

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I finally have gotten around to inputting more of these into electronic format and noticed this typo.
In the Sturmovik Example of Play 2, the bold text showing the add up of DRM for the HEAT round TK# probably was supposed to include "= 16" after the reference to C7.22.

Also, I noticed you have "cleaned" up some of the wording to use defined terms more. This is a good thing. In Example of Play 3, it states "Rocket Strafing Run vs Infantry". I don't think the term "Rocket Strafing Run" is a defined term, rather 'Rocket Strafing Attack" would be the correct defined term. I have seen where BFP changed the use of "Run" to "Attack" in its previous aircraft rules.

never mind my second paragraph, E7.401 does call it out as a Strafing Run.

Last edited:

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I finally have gotten around to inputting more of these into electronic format and noticed this typo.
In the Sturmovik Example of Play 2, the bold text showing the add up of DRM for the HEAT round TK# probably was supposed to include "= 16" after the reference to C7.22.
Yeah, for consistency it should be there. Though luckily the drms and references are still good.