Normandy Errata

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys,

Just a couple of initial things to keep you informed.

We messed up the scenario card Firefly counter. Should have a ROF 1, not 2.

also, some of the countersheets had one of the FT Shermans print without a turret ring or letter ID. Our plan is to provide a good replacement counter in a future product.

Chas

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys,

Just a couple of initial things to keep you informed.

We messed up the scenario card Firefly counter. Should have a ROF 1, not 2.

also, some of the countersheets had one of the FT Shermans print without a turret ring or letter ID. Our plan is to provide a good replacement counter in a future product.

Chas
Chas,
I checked the armory and yea it did have a 1 :)... I used some whiteout and wrote in the "1"..... now if you make a PDF file we can make a stick-on to fix the turret ring thing problem.

Oh, BTW, can we send in the money for the new product right now?:yummy::D

Appreciate you and your teams' great work!

Best regards,:salute:
John

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Scenario sheet Firefly is no biggie. Both of my copies of BFP2 had the bad Sherman FT (M4A3F), I assume the ID should be "A". Minor annoyance, but given that the counters are substitution counters, I can live with that.

Overall I was very impressed with the graphical quality of the boards, scenario cards and counters. The counters in particular are the best and crispest ASL counters I have seen. The OtO counters were very good but a fraction simplistic. The BFP 2 counters beat them hands down.

jwb3

Just this guy, you know?
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I also noted that every time I saw a US MMG on a scenario card, it was listed as '2 pp'... whether it was disassembled or not. Should be 3 for the assembled one, unless I'm totally off my rocker.

Not a big deal, of course, since the actual counters will have it right.

John

jpellam

Kamikaze Landing Gear
Reaction score
Chas,
I checked the armory and yea it did have a 1 :)... I used some whiteout and wrote in the "1"..... now if you make a PDF file we can make a stick-on to fix the turret ring thing problem.

Oh, BTW, can we send in the money for the new product right now?:yummy::D

Appreciate you and your teams' great work!

Best regards,:salute:
John
I'm with this guy. Where can I send my money for the pre-order? :)

I really love your guys work and the passion you put into your products. Keep it up guys.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I want my money back, I have a faulty counter!! I have a scenario card that is wrong!!!! My whole life is ruined!!!!!!!!

Oh er yer, Thanks also for the whole darn thing, $12.95 in post cost plus padded enverlope so say $15 so I had to pay $65 or so for the two packs, can't wait to get some action in

Thanks guys

Ian

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I also noted that every time I saw a US MMG on a scenario card, it was listed as '2 pp'... whether it was disassembled or not. Should be 3 for the assembled one, unless I'm totally off my rocker.

Not a big deal, of course, since the actual counters will have it right.

John

John,

Great catch. Please let Sam or I know if you find anything else like this. We are still building our counter database.

Thanks much,
Chas