New members introduce yourself here

Willowcrown

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my names Salie, everyone just calls me Nicky, I just turned 19. I'm a Chemisty Major at Berkeley Univeristy Calif. I just jointed today and was introduced to ASL by my uncle Bill "Drow" some time ago.When he was in the hospital. a few months ago, my friends drove me down to visit him, To make a long story short, my friends were intrigued with Uncle Bills ASL items. As guys seem to do, they thought a girl won not be able to grasp this type of game, One thing lead to another and uncle had them playing a game and now we are "hooked" as he says. One of the advantages of this is, now that my friends are into this they drive me down every other week to visit my uncle every other week.
Thank you Uncle "Drow" :shy:
Nicky

Drow

Reaction score
Welcome to the form Nicky, you surprised me by joining the form. I'll see you, Ted and Jim Friday.
Bill

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Welcome Nicky. Good of you to take the time to visit your uncle, visiting here is worth much less credit I'm afraid.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Welcome Nicky. Good of you to take the time to visit your uncle, visiting here is worth much less credit I'm afraid.
Welcome Nicky, like any other exotic location, don't drink the water!!!

Nice to see a group of younger players getting into ASL

Ian

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Thank you all, and "Custardpie" I shall make sure I will not drank the water.
Nicky and friends
Make sure that you take most of what gets said with a grain or twelve of salt!!

That being said, most everyone will be more than happy to help you, and any other new players, out.

Regards,

Mark

PS: "Custardpie" is one of the good guys! :nuts:

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Make sure that you take most of what gets said with a grain or twelve of salt!!

That being said, most everyone will be more than happy to help you, and any other new players, out.

Regards,

Mark

PS: "Custardpie" is one of the good guys! :nuts:
And Mark is a bad judge of character:devious:

Ian

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
I am a new member from NW Kansas interested in finding ASL FTF opponents in the Hays or Ellis County area. Anyone out there?

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I am a new member from NW Kansas interested in finding ASL FTF opponents in the Hays or Ellis County area. Anyone out there?
A good place to find opponents is well the opponents wanted section. It gets more traffic so much better chance of being caught. I'd put your location in the thread topic as well, always helps.

Welcome to the forum by the way

Ian

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello everyone, my names Salie, everyone just calls me Nicky, I just turned 19. I'm a Chemisty Major at Berkeley Univeristy Calif. I just jointed today and was introduced to ASL by my uncle Bill "Drow" some time ago.When he was in the hospital. a few months ago, my friends drove me down to visit him, To make a long story short, my friends were intrigued with Uncle Bills ASL items. As guys seem to do, they thought a girl won not be able to grasp this type of game, One thing lead to another and uncle had them playing a game and now we are "hooked" as he says. One of the advantages of this is, now that my friends are into this they drive me down every other week to visit my uncle every other week.
Thank you Uncle "Drow" :shy:
Nicky
"We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, and in the name of the Lollipop Guild;
We'd like to welcome you to Gamesquad land !!!!!":laugh:

Willowcrown

Reaction score
"We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, and in the name of the Lollipop Guild;
We'd like to welcome you to Gamesquad land !!!!!":laugh:
Funny, but so fitting, Mom used to send uncle Bill once a month a box of lollipops. "The Lollipop Four" I wonder how the Drow will lol take that one, but I love it,
Thank you all.
Nicky

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
There are several players in the Wichita area; not sure how close you are to that place.
Thanks for the tip.Wichita is just over 2 hours away,and I go through every few months when visiting family in OKC. That may be my closest shot at some FTF warfare. (Sorry K.C.'ers, you're over 5 hours East.)