Is the Deluxe ASL Redux going to make preorder?

waltermcwilliam

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On the fence, I've only ever played one deluxe scenario, if it makes it I'll buy it but otherwise I would rather see a new Journal, HASL (St Mere) or themed scenario pack.

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On the fence, I've only ever played one deluxe scenario, if it makes it I'll buy it but otherwise I would rather see a new Journal, HASL (St Mere) or themed scenario pack.
The journal will be printed anyway. They never go up on preorder (unless it is a reprint). The DASL pack will as well but your support (which wouldn’t be billed until it goes to print) would help speed it along and save you $23 by preordering it! Just some things to consider.

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
DASL is wonderful. And there are some incredible scenarios using the boards out there. The only downside in my opinion is it's really only good FtF as the VASL implementation kinda defeats the whole purpose.

Pre-Order damn you all!!!

waltermcwilliam

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The journal will be printed anyway. They never go up on preorder (unless it is a reprint). The DASL pack will as well but your support (which wouldn’t be billed until it goes to print) would help speed it along and save you $23 by preordering it! Just some things to consider.
I never preorder via MMP, I always buy from my local brick and mortar.

Rindis

Wargamer
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
DASL is wonderful. And there are some incredible scenarios using the boards out there. The only downside in my opinion is it's really only good FtF as the VASL implementation kinda defeats the whole purpose.

Pre-Order damn you all!!!
Vassal seems to work for me....

Big hexes, nine positions within them, hexspine positions still work....
http://www.rindis.com/blog/1225

(I need to get WO #9, but have pre-ordered this set. Looking forward to it!)

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pick 'em. Wake me when it's real. (Note: I'm in favor, as I am of basically anything that isn't more Stalingrad or Normandy).
I agree. The release of Red October should be the last official Stalingrad project and I know that MMP is working on a new Normandy release but again, that should be the last official Normandy release. Enough.
There is so much in the pipeline now.

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'd much rather have stuffed full pipelines with all the publishers than dragging with little or nothing to show for it for a long dry spell...

:)

Stuffed full pipelines mean good stuff at a constant rate of fire coming down range to us every year for a while. :)