Did you get anything ASL for Christmas?

paulkenny

Reaction score
not a buy but reading The Path to Victory about the Mediteranean (SP?) campaign. Very good read, strategic to operational level.

B+ rating.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Bought and recieved ABtF.
Just finished cutting all the counters and lookig forward to playing its scenarios. :smoke:

jserrano

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Lots of scenario packs from from HoB, CH, Fanatic, SoCal and Lone Canuk. Wonderful sight under the Christmas tree.

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hams said:
I got Doomed Battalions from my wife, never noticed the WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts, not intended for children under 3 years. before, anyone know of some 4 year old ASL gamers?
Well, there used to be several...but unfortunately, AH and early MMP didn't include this warning on their product... :dead: ...it's still too painful to talk about... :p

Semper Fi!
Scott

paulkenny

Reaction score
I ordered AoO for my 3 year old when it was first announced, now he is graduating college and hope to have it for his graduationparty!

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nothing rec'd yet...
I also ordered during the "Clear the Warehouse" Sale. Unfortunately, the extra boards that I ordered (13, 14, 15, 29, & 31) are still in transit-- as are a # of presents my wife ordered online. She was so upset about this on Christmas Day. :(

Good news is that I will be jumping off as the Russians in the J5 "Himmler's House". My brother (as the Germans) rolled his usual poor dicerolls, though it helped him out because they were for the Falling Rubble checks. 3 of 4 buildings he chose created Falling Rubble-- one of which took out another building in the NW corner.

Hubbs5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got Recon by Fire 2, Beyond the Beachead, and Battlin Buckeyes. All in all a very Merry Christmas for me. Maybe next year I will get AOO and I will really believe in Santa Claus. :D

Larry

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got RBF2 and Lone Canuck scenarios from my office staff. Like Denis, my wife abhors buying me game stuff. If I could just get caught up on my pre-Christmas games, I could squeeze in a couple of the newly acquired scenarios. Now that I have acquired the whole stack, I can maintain acquisition on any that try to sneak away!

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Out of the Cellar... right under the tree !

Just recieved FT's "Out of the Cellar" scenario pack...
Looks crisp !
Now I will lack time playing all that! :surprise:

Josh

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Well, if it wasn't for me I wouldn't have gotten anything ASL for Christmas. I bought myself :) a couple of maps, operation veritable, pegasus bridge adn journal 1 and 3 from the big sale. I was hoping for at least a BV from somewhere so i can get started and actually have some German counters (3 month newbie you see).

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Got the three set's of vehicle cards from Paul Kenny and the 2nd melee pack from my wife, and in the warehouse sale three copies of ABTF, 1 each of BRT, PB, the warehouse stuff purely to cut up the maps for the individual scenarios. just awaiting the arrival of the Blitzkreig Pack and Out Of the Cellar.

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I got Operation Watchtower... :D
And you forgot the TojiToya celebration for Japanese Lineage Buddhists (but a pretty complete holiday list anyway)

Legion

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Reepicheep said:
Yep... I knew that one was coming for you! ;)
My brother was most impressed that you were playing VASL with me the morning he called... I have yet to convert him to the glories of ASL, but there is still time

Rico

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My wife gave me ONSLAUGHT TO ORSHA. It looks great! I can't wait to dive into it next year.

See ya at WO!

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got Beyond the Beachhead for Christmas. Looks really good....the boards and overlays are good and the scenarios are a great mix. I am very impressed with HOB this year. Now I have to get those bocage rules down again....errrrrrrrrrrr