Crucible of Steel Update

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just had a conversation with someone about this recently.

Something I am very proud of with CoS. We pulled off a large set of scenarios based on basically a weeks plus fighting between the Russians and Germans. Even with this constraint, the variety of action is such that the scenarios are not simple repeats of each other. I know people will say B&J was better, but the natural variety kind of sets itself up there. Very difficult to accomplish what we did with CoS. Although not as difficult as CoS, we are doing the same thing with PiF.

Chas

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Chas,

Are any of the upcoming scenairos based in or around Danzig or Hel?

I had some good source info for 2 scenarios based on the fighting around here and was curious.

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just had a conversation with someone about this recently.

Something I am very proud of with CoS. We pulled off a large set of scenarios based on basically a weeks plus fighting between the Russians and Germans. Even with this constraint, the variety of action is such that the scenarios are not simple repeats of each other. I know people will say B&J was better, but the natural variety kind of sets itself up there. Very difficult to accomplish what we did with CoS. Although not as difficult as CoS, we are doing the same thing with PiF.

Chas
All of your stuff rocks!

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas,

Are any of the upcoming scenairos based in or around Danzig or Hel?

I had some good source info for 2 scenarios based on the fighting around here and was curious.

Danzig yes. Not sure on Hel. Would have to see if we have something close, but it doesnt ring a bell.

Chas