Blood and Jungle...the definition of ASL impressive......

Trezza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Received mine today as promised. No better quality around. Magazine tactics and rules articles are wonderful. Scenarios are so overwhelming that I do not know where to start playtesting for Albany first.

jpellam

Kamikaze Landing Gear
Reaction score
I received mine today as promised and I playtested many of these so some were not a surprise but the ones I did not PT are just as amazing. A drive along the beach will be the first I play.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Recieved mine as well, looks good, maps are solid, impressive array of scenario selection from OB typology to dates, articles excellent, very researched, and my favorite part is the scenarios as a group have that nasty OB feel to them...you guys are puttin out stellar stuff...

ChrisM

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I want to chiem in and concur. The magazine is like a PTO Annual in and of itself and is a really welcome addition to my collection. Love the new aircraft - fighter bombers rule! And the sceanrios - what can I say? I have only flipped through them - but there are years of playing value in there - in a very attractive format.

Marco Polo Bridge looks like the one I want to take a crack at first. My bother is going to want to use his beloved Corps though....

Trezza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The no ammo counters, advanced fired and dug in turret counters are exactly what most players need as well. Great idea. Chas does listen when
players give him comments and ideas.

pward

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got mine Friday, read most of the magazine yesterday and organized the scenario cards into my binder.

Worth every penny. Well done gentlemen.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am shocked to see such reviews.

Y'all must be "paid lackeys" of the BFP crew....

Wait until the "Official Review" has been posted before you blasphiem such ackolades on a product.....

What I really mean to say is, "All reviews are "un-Official" until the DM site has the "Official" review"

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The official review is up ... desperation morale
Thanx for the link.

Good reading. I thought it was very even handed, all things considered. He is entitled to his opinion, and I'll note that his opinion in general is very positive.

JMHO...

Mark DV
Ada, MI

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I do wish there were 5-6 more shorter scenarios. Just don't have the time to play all the large ones.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I do wish there were 5-6 more shorter scenarios. Just don't have the time to play all the large ones.
Don't worry you have to retire sooner or later!!!

BFP are not well known for he smaller stuff though are they? Given the size of the pack you would have thought more would have been in. I play a lot of PbEM so not a big deal, though I had hoped to play one of the scenarios at Hero's. Oh well maybe at Intensive Fire

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Truly massive pack with lots of goodness I expect. I haven't played everything, but I exhausted my supply of page protectors pretty quick. Errata seems light given the sheer size of this undertaking.