BFP reprint of HoW pack

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will BFP do a small "reprint run" of the HoW pack in the future?

Is there a possibility of reprinting any of the scenarios from other BFP products in the future?

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Many of them have been published in the Annuals and Journals, I wonder who has the rights to them? It would be nice to see them re-printed though.

dspurlock

ASL Layout Junkie
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will BFP do a small "reprint run" of the HoW pack in the future?
I'm not sure how they could do it since MMP own most of the published scenarios and article rights thru Journal 1 & 2 or is it J2 & 3? I always forget.

Is there a possibility of reprinting any of the scenarios from other BFP products in the future?
Why would Chas & crew want to reprint anything that is still currently in stock (ITR)? Or are you possibly referring to his work with HOB? Hasn't HOB bled itself dry at this point? Maybe Chas does have an opportunity..........

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kevin,

MMP owns the rights to all of the non-DASL HOW scenarios, whether they published them or not. So, no chance of a HOW reprint.

Chas

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kevin,

MMP owns the rights to all of the non-DASL HOW scenarios, whether they published them or not. So, no chance of a HOW reprint.

Chas
Well Chas.... if not HOW then WHAT..... is next?:D Always ready for some more BFP stuff!

Best regards,:salute:
John

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
you know we can't tell you :nuts:
A very wise policy. Announcing stuff too soon just starts the endless "is it done yet?" cycle. Besides, it's nice to get a surprise product announcement out of the blue - particularly if it is high quality like ITR :)

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A very wise policy. Announcing stuff too soon just starts the endless "is it done yet?" cycle. Besides, it's nice to get a surprise product announcement out of the blue - particularly if it is high quality like ITR :)
I believe, based on my conversations with Chas and the rest of the team, that if printers proof came back looking like crap; we'd delay until they were right. When it comes to scenarios, articles, counters,and boards, we either all agree or it goes back to the table until we do. We've all experienced the challenges and issues that products rushed out the door cause, so we want to eliminate in advance anything that might result in questions or errata.

Now keep in mind, we're not perfect, but our goal is to be 100% errata free. Product that you will truly enjoying playing, not just owning. We believe we can and will get there and that very soon we will be "proofing the pudding" if you will. :D

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
I believe, based on my conversations with Chas and the rest of the team, that if printers proof came back looking like crap; we'd delay until they were right. When it comes to scenarios, articles, counters,and boards, we either all agree or it goes back to the table until we do. We've all experienced the challenges and issues that products rushed out the door cause, so we want to eliminate in advance anything that might result in questions or errata.

Now keep in mind, we're not perfect, but our goal is to be 100% errata free. Product that you will truly enjoying playing, not just owning. We believe we can and will get there and that very soon we will be "proofing the pudding" if you will. :D
My inner ASL crackwhore loves it when you talk dirty :laugh:

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Oh darn! "Errata" free? I thought you guys said "erotica" free. That's completely different. Now I gotta go back and start all over again with my edits. :bite: