Action Pack question

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas, or some other folk who may be "in-the-know",

What will be the "theme" for the AP#7? :crosseye:

I like the idea of the new boards for AP#6 (that's why I got two), but is there something in the "development stage" at Festung MMP we can be 'enlightened' about? :p

Thanks for listening :)

drchilds

#1 ASL Hype Man
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited States
Chas, or some other folk who may be "in-the-know",

What will be the "theme" for the AP#7? :crosseye:

I like the idea of the new boards for AP#6 (that's why I got two), but is there something in the "development stage" at Festung MMP we can be 'enlightened' about? :p

Thanks for listening :)
Last I heard it was "Zombie Nazis and Undead Rikusentai Invade Texas."

You know... keep Austin wierd and all.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
That first image looks very ... Spanish?

Not sure how suitable it would be for any other part of Europe (like I would know) but ... cool any way!

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
That first image looks very ... Spanish?

Not sure how suitable it would be for any other part of Europe (like I would know) but ... cool any way!
Italy, Southern Germany, Carpathians, Balkans including Greece? Basically anywhere it is harder to breath!

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Wow - I love that first image; it very much reminds me of the hilltop villages of many Italian regions, like Tuscany, Marche and Umbria. My sister lived in such a village for several years.

Last edited:

Mike Murphy

Cat's servant
Reaction score
Wow - I love that first image; it very much reminds me of the hilltop villages of many Italian regions, like Tuscany, March and Umbria.
Orvieto, Italy comes to mind. I spent an afternoon there several years ago for my daughter's high school class trip. The view is simply spectacular and unlike anything else that I've ever seen. The city also has some significant elevation changes, even in the city proper. I was very much out of breath after walking uphill. Of course, the board snippet would only show a very small portion of the city.

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
Are the yellow features on the 2nd map wheat fields? They look a little different than in the past.
Dave

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
No theme, just three new boards and 12 *****in' scemarios.

Chew on these while you're waiting.

View attachment 30197View attachment 30195View attachment 30196
:clap:

I'll join the chorus of "very nice" and love the Mediterranean Village look of Board 60. This far into the map sequence, that kind of "generic specialized" is much appreciated (Board 6 might have been too soon. ;))

I also appreciate a "less themed" AP. (Though AP6's "theme" isn't really that themed IMO). APs are my favorite products because they add flexibility to the system as well as scenarios, but adding boards with more wide use really lets 'em shine. Bravo.

No offense to AP3-5, mind you, love 'em all, but if we were to get 2 APs a year (I dream, but that's my dream), one themed and one unthemed would be perfect.

Did I say "Bravo?"

S

jtsjc1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks real nice Chas. I'll be on the preorder list!

rglesINDY

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Finally! A TRUE southern european style city/village. Now we can experience some of the battle for Italy as it really was! :joy::joy::joy: