Followers 2

Share This Page

Thunderchief

Active Member, from Sydney, Australia

Thunderchief was last seen:
Dec 15, 2017 at 10:29 AM
    1. Lawrence3106
      Lawrence3106
      Just wondering what the squadron number is on your pic as I can't quite make it out. I was a member of 407 Sqn. RCAF in the late 70's early 80's.
    2. Thunderchief
      Thunderchief
      If you do make it, bring along some patches and I'll trade you. We'll have to get a game in. 25th Anniversary - come on!
    3. JRKrejsa
      JRKrejsa
      It does the mind some good to make a change every once in a while. ASLOK-Actually, maybe. It is only a state away, and I do have a bunch of vacation time left to burn.
    4. Thunderchief
      Thunderchief
      Well I was moved from the Camera unit to the Breath analysis unit before the name change came through and management put in a puppet who was "one of the boys". So at the moment I am in charge of all of the breath testing and breath analysis equipment in my state. I am looking for a transfer to HWP or CT though and hopefully one or the other will happen in the next 6 months. I still like to get out and about, but that will have to change if I go to CT, but it will be very interesting there, I've been in our traffic branch for 8 1/2 years and I need a change.

Any chance of ASLOK for you?
    5. JRKrejsa
      JRKrejsa
      Donuts?! I won't even buy them for my wife in uniform, let alone eat one!!!

How is the Drug Testing Unit? I got moved to a desk job myself, Training Director for our department. And I can wait to go back to the street!
    6. Thunderchief
      Thunderchief
      Yep, I'm Sergeant in the Red Light Camera Unit - soon (this month) to become the Drug Testing Unit - and I'm going through the HWP course so I can have a change of scenery in the next couple of years. How goes it in the US?
    7. JRKrejsa
      JRKrejsa
      Thanks for the compliment. Still working traffic Down Under?
  • About

Australia

Signature

We haven't the proper facilities to take you all prisoner! Sorry!