Recent content by Xavier 658

1. Xavier 658

LFT#16 update

Should start shipping this week end... :)
  2. Xavier 658

LFT#16 update

Both. X
  3. Xavier 658

LFT#16 update

Of course he does! In our opinion, it is much, much, very much easier to use a single board rather than a dozen of overlays in order to represent a landing beach. But as written, we will republish it very quickly (probably within a year) and might add an order button for the few remaining copies...
  4. Xavier 658

LFT#16 update

We have a few copies left but will soon reprint them, don't worry. X
  5. Xavier 658

LFT#16 update

Hi all, LFT#16 is shipping from the printers within a couple of days, and thus, should start shipping from France next week. Sorry for the delays... For our US readers, the good news is that shipping of the maps will be free. All the best, X
  6. Xavier 658

LFT16

Hi all, It's currently at the printers and has been delayed for the problem you all know. I had to fix several things before moving forward. It should start shipping within a couple of weeks. Sorry for all the mess though.... X
  7. Xavier 658

FT276 Genghis Khan Lives! (QUESTION)

Sorry for the delays... 1. SSR 1 - Yes, the E3.723 MF penalty applies both to movement up to Level 3 as well as movement down from Level 3. 2. SSR 2 - The Gun which sets up on board LFT7 may use HIP.
  8. Xavier 658

LFT16

Now I see, thanks! Yes, same action but different designers and scenarios.
  9. Xavier 658

LFT16

Sorry, if you don't provide the name / reference of the scenario, it's pretty difficult for me to answer to this question.... Plus I can't remember any Japanese landing vs Thai in B&J.... Cheers, X
  10. Xavier 658

LFT16

Hi, Very welcome. Yes, 4: Thai Beaches Goodenough ? Fourteen Paddles Arakian Rose X
  11. Xavier 658

LFT16

LFT327 Thai Beaches Thai / Japanese 8 December 1941 LFT328 Gaining Time at Baliuag Japanese / US 31 December 1941 LFT329 Quinauan Point Japanese / Filipino 2 February 1942 LFT330 Rescuing the Pocket Filipino - Japanese 12 February 1942 LFT331 Point of Departure Filipino / Japanese 12...
  12. Xavier 658

LFT16

Hi, Never released. Both: on one side, Light Jungle, on the other side, Dense Jungle. X
  13. Xavier 658

LFT16

I will email Simon and all the guys at 2CG tomorrow, no worries. All the best, X
  14. Xavier 658

LFT16

My dear friends, you are way too fast... I have sent a post a few hours ago, in French, and you are already aware that LFT 16 is at the printers! Unbelievable :p We will update LFT site within a few days with several details so that "the Kwan" may get some clues about the 15 PTO scenarios that...
  15. Xavier 658

What's in Store for 2024 for LFT?

Hi all; If everything goes as planned, we will release LFT 16 within a couple of months (March / April 2024). PTO themed. Later this year, hopefully Inor's player guide and one (maybe 2?) historical modules, the first on the list being DTO. All the best, X