Recent content by Xavier 658

1. Xavier 658

Third Party Publisher Rate of Publication Question

Agreed with this exception.... X
  2. Xavier 658

The troubling trend of two pages for one scenario…

Well, I think that the diversity we are all trying to provide is good for ASL. Saying that the editors are not doing their job is, let's say.... weird. Personnally, I wouldn't have stated about any other editor that "he's not doing his job". I enjoy playing most of Schwerpunkt scenarios, but I...
  3. Xavier 658

The troubling trend of two pages for one scenario…

Hi; Well, personally I don't find it difficult. These are only a few pages within a magazine. And there are many ways to do some kind of xeroxing at home and tape it below the scenario card, or whatever. Wow.... nothing less! If like Evan you don't even look at them just because you think we...
  4. Xavier 658

LFT The Fight For Soeul on pre-order

Yes in Spain, soon in Europe, a little bit later in the USA since it takes about a month to cross the Ocean at regular costs... Cheers, X
  5. Xavier 658

Done, thanks! X
  6. Xavier 658

Hi Jack :) Nope, no preorders for us, but we will update our site probably today or tomorrow so that people can start ordering it. Cheers, X
  7. Xavier 658

FT24 East of Tortosa Overlay questions

Haven't found it yet, but I keep looking and will get back here asap. :( X
  8. Xavier 658

FT24 East of Tortosa Overlay questions

Sorry, don't have my stuff here but I will try to check this week end on my computer if I can find the answer to your question. Best, X
  9. Xavier 658

Korean HASL from LFT!

Hi Joe :) Thanks :) 🤐 I think I will have to report to the moderators.... ;) To you for your kind words Joe :) Best, X
  10. Xavier 658

Korean HASL from LFT!

Hi Joe :) Exactly, and my answer is already late :) As Andy wrote: 2 historical battles in one, one CG preceding the other. You should be aware that many of our detractors think that we just never playtest anything (or that we're drunk when doing so)... but JRV and Andy already gave you a...
  11. Xavier 658

Korean HASL from LFT!

Smith's Ridge is 11 dates long (from Sept 22 AM 1950 through Sept 25 PM, 3 scenarios being playable during a full day) and Seoul is 8 dates long (from 25 AM to 27 PM). There are quite a lot of Squads but not many vehicles though. Haven't counted though :) As far as the variety, US / UN...
  12. Xavier 658

Korean HASL from LFT!

Hi; Around 100 € + ; it is a thick module, with 2 x HASL inside and quite a lot of material. Working on them, but our schedule has been a bit erratic; They should be released mid to late 2020, with several updates that include Korea, of course. Cheers, X
  13. Xavier 658

Korean HASL from LFT!

A small preview :) Should be available for Christmas, not like last year with LFT 14. The files will be sent to the printers this week.... :) Best, X
  14. Xavier 658

Rat Pocket Charts ver 2

Hi Jack, Added, thanks :) X