Recent content by Xavier 658

1. Xavier 658

Advancing Fire pre-orders

Hi Listers, Just seen that: BIAZZA RIDGE 159 / 125 Reached! BREVITY ASSAULT 164 / 155 Reached! Congratulations to Sebi and his team for reaching the preorders they needed. I am eager to see the result of your designs / developments. :) Best, X
  2. Xavier 658

We lost a fellow ASLer yesterday

My condolences. Very sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace. X
  3. Xavier 658

Missing Scenario Card

Just sent you an email Bill. Cheers, X
  4. Xavier 658

Update on Desperation Morale Update

Hi Carl, True, I am fully aware of this. BUT thus far, Mark's site is just displaying nine CH products for 2020. Thus my comment since IMHO, on the one hand he's spent a lot of time for all these CH products (that probably only a few might ever read), while on the other hand CdG, Königsberg or...
  5. Xavier 658

Update on Desperation Morale Update

Thanks for these efforts Mark, much appreciated. Nevertheless, may I suggest you to stop commenting CH products, or at least as JRV suggested above, to write the minimum physical description, e.g. "one sheet of counters, one map, five scenarios?" In 2018, 21 products out of 35 were from...
  6. Xavier 658

FfS Q+A

Should perfectly fit within the pages of LFT 15 :) X
  7. Xavier 658

LFT shipping problems

Thanks to everyone for all the messages of sympathy, much appreciated. And thank you very much to Lionel, who's been processing all the shipments during my deployments, unswervingly! X
  8. Xavier 658

LFT shipping problems

Sometimes life is cruel... My Dad went to take a nap today and didn't wake up. He's passed away January 21st, same day he got married to my Mam back in 1961. He would have been 85 years on April 16th. :(
  9. Xavier 658

LFT shipping problems

Once again, thank you all for your messages. My Dad is now in good hands and feels a bit happier than when he was with his over-busy son, and my Mum should have all the papers she needs within a couple of weeks: this will grant her a medical bed, a wheel chair as well as all the necessary care...
  10. Xavier 658

Another one gone

So sad news.. he visited me several times in Compiègne since by that time, LFT was going to resume Kohima and Uwe had been involved in this project from the very start. A great guy, a great player and a great friend. Condolences to his family. Rest in peace Uwe.
  11. Xavier 658

LFT shipping problems

Thank you all for your messages, much, much appreciated. We have a saying in the Corps, "when the going gets tough, the tough get going" but all your marks of friendship and care are making things easier. I will fly to Paris next week and then to Phnom Penh, where it will be safer and much...
  12. Xavier 658

LFT shipping problems

Hi all, and sorry to bother you with some personal problems but it's better that I inform our friends here, since there may be some delays in shipping LFT products. I am having trouble with my parents, staying at home with me since both of them have Alzheimer, and we just can't handle anymore...
  13. Xavier 658

Congratulations to Le Franc Tireur

Thanks a lot Mark :) Andy made a terrific job of research and Tom drew more than 100 versions of the map.... Thanks again, X
  14. Xavier 658

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

It is Olli. With an extra :) X