Recent content by Morbii

1. Morbii

Why I really have a hard time taking global doomsday from climate change seriously

No, it falls to everyone. Who said it falls to someone else?
  2. Morbii

Why I really have a hard time taking global doomsday from climate change seriously

Sorry to say, but most people don't have the money to do even a tiny fraction of that - unless you're suggesting we do some redistribution. Further, voting in people who aren't deniers that will enforce laws across the nation to try to fix the problem is both more important and more useful than...
  3. Morbii

The British European Referendum

Holy shit, just use google translate.
  4. Morbii

I'll also admit to having been extremely skeptical in the past, but I've been coming around. The more the trumpists whine, the more clear it is that there's something happening.
  5. Morbii

Yep. It's like when the scrote-animal would screech "ALL THE MODELS FROM THE 70S WERE PROVEN WRONG" as if no major changes were made in the meantime to try to purposely make the models wrong.
  6. Morbii

Kim executed some of his Hanoi negotiators?

Oh man, Kim is setting this guy up so hard.
  7. Morbii

Head of the military

They already voted for an OBVIOUS draft dodger and someone who clearly had zero respect for gold star families. What I’d love to see is an investigation opened on his draft dodging. Even if outside of the statute of limitations, surely every American would prefer to remove a multiple draft...
  8. Morbii

A simple phone call

Jim, I didn’t think his attack on you was reasonable, either. At the same time, it’s definitely different now. Yes, Democrats and republicans tend to go back and forth doing the same shit to each other, over and over. But this time we’re dealing with a cult. A flock that’s almost entirely...
  9. Morbii

Forever War

Without directing this at TopT, it always blew my mind how blind people could be in regards to this. Consider the scrote-animal and other gun nuts. Would they just sit still and do nothing if an invasion force came here and started indiscriminately bombing and killing people, regardless of...
  10. Morbii

Remember when

Of course not, because it's not actually a problem if you ask them.
  11. Morbii

Congressional Research Service states the Trump tax cuts were of no value whatsoever (except exploding the deficit)

Yep, I owed and I normally get 4K or so. All so some people who are almost too dumb to breathe can take even more from me while calling others communists.
  12. Morbii

Congressional Research Service states the Trump tax cuts were of no value whatsoever (except exploding the deficit)

Yeah, but some "Christian" retards in taker states got handed a few thousand dollars, so it's all good.
  13. Morbii

trump Appealing in Court how does it work?

I misspoke - I meant 50/50 that the tax returns will reveal criminal activity of some kind.
  14. Morbii

trump Appealing in Court how does it work?

This is exactly why it should be done, if nothing else. But I also think it goes much, much deeper in that the Obama claims were the start of fake news to the max. The odds are probably at least even that this is a legit request.