Recent content by Morbii

1. Morbii

Impeachment

It really baffles the imagination. It’s easier now to wrap my head around how Nazi Germany* came to be after seeing straight up propaganda and super obvious lies thrown out and gobbled up by a significant amount of people. * not trying to invoke Godwin
  2. Morbii

Another Witch for the pyre...

All the hoaxes!!!!
  3. Morbii

Impeachment defenses

This is what happens when the accused literally announces what they’ve done wrong and his followers can’t comprehend it.
  4. Morbii

Honoring their sacrifices

Santa Clarita. Only ~350m off :)
  5. Morbii

Impeachment defenses

We are negan
  6. Morbii

Impeachment defenses

While we all know that Trump is committing criminal acts in general, impeachment isn’t a criminal trial. The 6th amendment is irrelevant.
  7. Morbii

The British European Referendum

It’s kind of like the people that want it think it’s up to someone else to do the suffering for their choices.
  8. Morbii

Too late to save America?

The pod people... they’ve captured Bill!
  9. Morbii

Impeachment

Did you read it, or just the propaganda surrounding it? Anyone that reads that and thinks there isn’t a quid-pro-quo isn’t working within reality. If you think trying to get dirt on an opponent from foreign governments isn’t impeachable, then fine. But arguing there isn’t a quid-pro-quo is...
  10. Morbii

Trump booed at World Series

A sad day when Sand Bar Bill can randomly get called out by the crazy homeless man wailing in the alley and rolling around in his feces....
  11. Morbii

Impeachment

Provided a doctor’s note for his “bone spurs”. But well, well in advance.
  12. Morbii

Handgun at ASLOK

Parts of the USA, too.
  13. Morbii

Trump - a symptom or cause?

I don’t know how you got the impression that I support(ed) trump. I agree there’s lots of brainwashing — which might also be an excuse, I suppose. But, my point was that since there are only two choices, one has to go with a lesser evil approach. If your opinion is that voting for someone who...