Recent content by Morbii

1. Morbii

The British European Referendum

If they’re anything like the tabloids here, I don’t know how anyone could really think otherwise (in relation to reality). But maybe yours are different than ours.
  2. Morbii

But you’re just posting articles from tabloids and saying “here’s a good read”.
  3. Morbii

Fancy Booklearning

Even relatives aren’t safe there.
  4. Morbii

Trump/Munchin promises more tax cuts in 2020 - the GOP loves free government

Hey, the Gaslit Community doesn’t mind if they have to pay for their own bonuses and then some if it means they keep more of their money!
  5. Morbii

Simple way to avoid being called a racist

You are that backwoods redneck... Also, it’s clear that they’re talking about “Christians”, like yourself.
  6. Morbii

Marshall??
  7. Morbii

Wow, it even looks like a tabloid. I went to read the article out of curiosity. One article over was a story about people getting fucked over by their builders. And then it went into how there was “Polish food” in the fridge, etc etc (obvious xenophobic hit piece on Polish laborers - the...
  8. Morbii

Didn’t take long to figure out that’s a propaganda “newspaper”.
  9. Morbii

China trade war

Probably some prices that don’t go back down because people were willing to pay them anyway.
  10. Morbii

Two peas in a pod - Epstein and Trump

But.. but..... THE DEEP STATE!
  11. Morbii

How can you vote for a president who says "Jews who vote for Democrats are traitors"????

Nah, it’s what you get from watching Moore, who is also part of the problem. He’s a not-nearly-as-bad version of Trump when it comes to facts.
  12. Morbii

Rewarded for manslaughter

Sickening. I sincerely hope that anyone that donated dies alone and afraid, and soon.
  13. Morbii

"I am the chosen one"

Evangelicals that follow trump are cultists, not Christians.
  14. Morbii

"I am the chosen one"

“Maybe we’ll be saved by cheeseburgers and fries” gave me a laugh.