Recent content by Morbii

1. Morbii

Primaries thread

So hey, that’s .000000001% more truth than we get from the grifter in chief.
  2. Morbii

Impeachment defenses

Also, I suspect Chas is trolling, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t hoping he was now the second trumpist to unironically post from that same satire site.
  3. Morbii

Impeachment defenses

I know one of these people that was hit HARD directly, and it’s fucking scary. Talk of civil war, clearly uneducated people on his page reporting “facts” that are so insane as to be mind-boggling, consistently cursing at and attacking people they‘ve never spoken to over tiny, sometimes...
  4. Morbii

Honoring their sacrifices

Oooohhhhhh, you got MOOOOODDDEEDDD!!!!!!!
  5. Morbii

The British European Referendum

You’re right. It’s not that hard. If you read what someone says instead of making it up for them, it’s pretty simple. In the context of my post, I’ve already stated that “should try to ensure success” is semantically the same as “ensure that people have the same chances for success while...
  6. Morbii

People mostly tend to differentiate with right and far right, I think.
  7. Morbii

All this time you say you don’t believe in luck, and now you’re saying that’s what it’s all about? Because your statement above is demonstrably false in relation to who has better odds for success from birth if that’s the blanket statement you’re making. Edit: honestly, I’m not even sure what...
  8. Morbii

The weird thing about people like him is that they’re FAR closer to Naziism than the majority of their targets will ever be to Communism. 90% of the time he sounds like he’s gearing up a gas chamber for the gulagwankers. At least one reason why I think it’s important to frame actual left vs...
  9. Morbii

You’re now arguing semantics. I quoted you with “chances for success”, stating that the playing field is not level. If you want to define “try to ensure success” as the opposite of “chances of success” as offered by the government in the context of my post, that’s on you, and is a straw man...
  10. Morbii

Never said it was.
  11. Morbii

People definitely do not have the same chances for success, at least not currently. Everything from one’s parents, to where and when they were born, to their race, their intelligence level, and everything in between matters. I mean, shit, if I was born a few years earlier, I could...
  12. Morbii

Are you suggesting that government flat out doesn’t work? Gonna have to disagree if so. Certainly one can argue the merits of any legislation, but legislation in and of itself is already “control”. And the same “control” would have to be applied for your idea, too, for it to have a chance in...
  13. Morbii

I’m very doubtful that could work, anyway. I think the lack of education is due mostly to voluntary rejection or literal lack of intelligence, the former either because they don’t want to know, or because they’re gaslit in one or more ways. I am not sure that teaching people to think...
  14. Morbii

IMO, make public servants and their mouthpieces be under oath at all times while addressing the public.
  15. Morbii

You know: up is down, left is right. The trumpist gaslit community, etc, etc.