What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Good for you. Not my area of interest (not being an American) but I am awaiting the scenario pack for my Iranian and Iraqi nationality sets. That way I can cheer for both of them lose.
What, you can do Iran /Iraq war now !!?

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
What, you can do Iran /Iraq war now !!?
Yup, also the 1991 Gulf War with a new 1991 US nationality set. As well, CH has put out a map/scenario pack for the war in Afghanistan along with Mujahadeen, Taliban, 80-89 Soviet Army and modern US nationality sets.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
RT is also putting out scenario and counter packs for the Ukraine war currently going on. I wonder if RT has taken into account on how incompetent the Russian Army is.

Yup, also the 1991 Gulf War with a new 1991 US nationality set. As well, CH has put out a map/scenario pack for the war in Afghanistan along with Mujahadeen, Taliban, 80-89 Soviet Army and modern US nationality sets.

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Blimey...I'd never have thought it. Thanks for the update !!

pensatl1962

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
RT is also putting out scenario and counter packs for the Ukraine war currently going on. I wonder if RT has taken into account on how incompetent the Russian Army is.
Scott, I hope you are kidding about a CH Ukraine pack! Hate to see anyone profiting over this terrible situation.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Scott, I hope you are kidding about a CH Ukraine pack! Hate to see anyone profiting over this terrible situation.
Nope...he is not kidding. They also are making scenarios about recent operations in Afghanistan. I don't mind having Afghans kill Russians...but having scenarios with Taliban fight ISAF forces hits too close to home for me.

pensatl1962

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Nope...he is not kidding. They also are making scenarios about recent operations in Afghanistan. I don't mind having Afghans kill Russians...but having scenarios with Taliban fight ISAF forces hits too close to home for me.
Wow, sorry to hear this. And yes, I agree with you.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
You were very wise to add the modification to your Corner Clipper. I made the similar adjustment to my clipper several years ago and I have had no problems or malfunctions whatsoever.
I did a similar thing with similar success. I taped an eraser onto one of the handles to limit the strain on them.

von Marwitz

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I did a similar thing with similar success. I taped an eraser onto one of the handles to limit the strain on them.

von Marwitz
I don't really care about counter clippers but I do like seeing how folks solve problems of a mechanical nature.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I wish I was kidding, but those type of things are for hard core collectors. I still find the Vietnam stuff fascinating and know full well it is probably unplaytested crap, but I cant help myself lol.