New profile posts

Tom Morin
Tom Morin
Do you happen to recall what hex the units were in?
nekengren2
nekengren2
Well no. But the hex had a building and a wall. Your infantry moved (because the Vehicle was in Motion in VBM) to a road hex other side of the wall. The rules say no WA if 2 units are same hex. So of course the question is who gets to decide first when you arrive at that road hex. I'm not sure the rules explicitly say either way hence all the discussion in that thread.
Interested in a World Cup match with you at ASLOK. Getting in on Friday night rooming as usual with Philippe Briaux. Will want to go to the picnic but Saturday, Monday and Tuesday will be alright.
Hi, Alan... can you contact me directly at DRosner (at) a o l (dot) com...?
I have some ASL stuff to discuss...

Thanks!
Hello Jefro.

Where are you in ATL? Im in Duluth.
To attend an ATL group meeting (one coming up this Saturday the 24th) contact Brent at bcraw31@yahoo.com .

Hank
J
JefroVa
Jonesboro..just relocated to area still in a hotel.
Hej John, thanks for your reply on my PTO post.

In the post I failed to mention VASL, I cannot do F2F for I live in Denmark :) - Are you still up for a game?

Regards

Ulrik
John Garlic
John Garlic
Sure, I do PBEM regularly. If you have something you wanna try on your playlist, I am game. You can choose scenario and side, it's all good to me. Here is my email: jgarlic79@gmail.com
Danker
Danker
Great, I have something ready within a few days

Thanks

Ulrik
Looking for SASL Missions

X1: Guarding The Railway Line/ASL Digest
X2: Probed/ASL Digest
I1 - Secrets/Critical Hit Magazine Issue # 3
I2 - Destiny Riders/Critical Hit Magazine Issue # 3

Best regards, Don
ROCK HARD, BABY! 👍
cifdale
cifdale
Yeah! Rock Hard!
Reactions: Psycho
Psycho
Psycho
How yew doin, you old pervert? How’s that scuzzy old butt pirate, Zoet? Get this shit, my ex’s dude, I kept staring at him thinking “I know that fuker!” & one day it hit me… he looks just like Zoet (at least what he looked like last time I saw him in 07). When I told Michelle she couldn’t remember what he looked like so I brought up the pics I’ve taken at ASLOk & she was like “holy shit!” 😁