Yanks 2 Now Shipping to Preorders

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Mine changed to Packing this week and I was in the mid-500s, IIRC. A preliminary move, I'm sure, as Chas said most of the staff would be at the WBC this coming week. Some of the earliest orders may get Dispatched this coming week, but I'm wagering their concentration was on getting all of the components and packing materials staged for assembly. I lowballed an estimate of 50 units being packaged and shipped daily, which would only put me at about 10 days out from the commencement.

It was also nice to see about $5 knocked off the initially quoted shipping charges for my two-copy order. :smoke:

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I join the throngs in rejoicing its final arrival! Now we can have more players with a desire to play American-containing scenarios!

:)

+ now HL and the Italian Reprint / DTO are finally in the rotation for being the next reprint ( I hope) :D:D

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My order is around the 700 area.

So maybe September.

Not bad, considering this item was quick to get from P# to players (as compared to other items; AoO, FKaC, HP).
If your number is that low, it should surely ship in August. In the past, Chas has said that they pack 50 to 100 units a day, depending on the size/complexity of the product. Yanks will probably be at the low end of that rate, but even at 50 a day they should get to 700 by no later than week after next.

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There was a batch in Journal 11 but we've had to revise it 'cuz we made some errors; the corrected final list will be on the product page.

Jeffrey D Myers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Now that Alfred E. Newman has taken over at MMP, it is for them now true that: "Accuracy is our watchword: We never make misteaks."

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
I returned home yesterday evening to see my two-copy order had changed to Dispatched. I was in the mid 500's I believe. :joy:
I'll have to find one more US scenario to play in the next week with my old counters, for nostalgia's sake, before they are relegated to one big Ziploc in the closet.

takai

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
I'll have to find one more US scenario to play in the next week with my old counters, for nostalgia's sake, before they are relegated to one big Ziploc in the closet.
I already gifted mine to a new player a couple of months ago. No more shoeboxes on the board :vsign:

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gonna have to start stretching to get ready for the mad jumping up and down clamoring for reprints of CDG, HL, FKAC, DB and everything else now!

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
181 Gavin Take

Folks, for some reason it appears the red ink didn't print at all on 181 Gavin Take; here are the missing quantities:

German: 4 x 467, 3 x 447, 1 x 9-1, 1 x 8-1, 1 x 8-0, 2 x MMG, 3 x LMG

American:
Gavin-Maloney Force: 6 x 747, 1 x 10-3, 1 x 8-0
Ostberg Force: 4 x 747, 1 x 10-2

Last edited:

dwin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
181 Gavin Take

Folks, for some reason it appears the red ink didn't print at all on 181 Gavin Take; here are the missing quantities:

German: 4 x 467, 3 x 447, 1 x 9-1, 1 x 8-1, 1 x 8-0, 2 x MMG, 3 x LMG

American:
Gavin-Maloney Force: 6 x 747, 1 x 10-3, 1 x 8-0
Ostberg Force: 4 x 747, 1 x 10-2
Will you be posting a pdf version?

Thanks