Which Soldier on which counter best represents you?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The left-most Joe on the US 6-6-6 MMC. With his rifle slung over his shoulder while his buddies are taking aim, he just has that somewhat slow, confused look that would probably be me if I ever was involved in combat. I can almost see the thought balloon over his head, "What's that buzzing/snapping noise, bees?"

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
1-4-9 British Hero "Hall "...my name, and my go to in Anglo/Commonwealth scenarios...

Probably a German 6+1( Klotz?) in real life...

Last edited:

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
GUARD: “Oh, yes, it's very nice-but I already got one.”

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The Russian 9-0 Commissar... before he has had his morning coffee....and realizes.. the private spilled it 2 minutes ago......now he is deciding wether to shoot the idiot..send him to the gulag....send him out to get a bucket of fog..or just make another pot....decisions decision......damn this is harder than a Fascist storm trooper.... :p:LOL:🤣:D

Reaction score
First name
Bunny
Country
llCanada
2000, or there abouts, a British Squad Leader counter 9-1 rating. Which for the record, was the beginning of using wargame counters for avatars on forums. Yes, I invented the idea. On the Matrix Games site. Back when it was just Steel Panthers and a 2 and a half day long download file :)

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I would be the guy on the 4-5-8 counter swinging the hockey stick...hey there is an idea, you counter and programing gurus should design a 4-5-8 counter like that in tribute to our veterans and their pastime.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chaplains came out in the 90’s in a pack called wave the white flag by Daniel Zucker
Yes I did they were home made and printed. By todays standard they are the most ugly things you can imagine. I might have some somewhere. If I can I'll up load the image. Unless someone else beats me to it.