The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Jets are 13th against the pass. 5th in points against. That is before the game tonight.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
From the Sports section in the Off Topic area:

The Jets D isn't as awesome this year as last year (though they still talk like they are the best). They lost to the only good teams they've played (BAL, GB & NE). They've only beaten one good team (NE). The rest of their wins have been against average or the dregs of the league (MIA, BUF, MIN, DEN, DET, CLE, HOU & CIN). NE has lost to an overrated team (NYJ) & a bad team (CLE). Their wins have come against some dregs (CIN, BUF, MIA, MIN & DET) but the best teams of the league (BAL, SD, PIT & IND). Tonight's win would go in the last category if you listen to the Jets. :rolleyes:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
[video=youtube;9Tezkz37Hno]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tezkz37Hno[/video]

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Been at Walmart so I forgot to post this:

vs
IND

I was worried cuz Michelle has been horrible picking TEN this year (1-11) and she picked IND. Just walked in expecting it to be 45-0 TEN.

Bret Hildebran

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If only you were picking against the spread you'd have been heart broken with TEN's inept late cover. Brilliant to not kick the field goal with time on the clock where they could still theoretically win the game, but to go for the TD and ensure you lose (but cover). Wonder if the Coach/Owner had huge $ on the Titans? :devious:

[And while I do pick (rather ineptly this year) against the spread, I had no $ on the line]

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
If only you were picking against the spread you'd have been heart broken with TEN's inept late cover. Brilliant to not kick the field goal with time on the clock where they could still theoretically win the game, but to go for the TD and ensure you lose (but cover). Wonder if the Coach/Owner had huge $ on the Titans? :devious:

[And while I do pick (rather ineptly this year) against the spread, I had no $ on the line]
Chad & I could do it against the spread but I doubt Michelle could and know the kids wouldn't understand yet.

2 Bit Bill

комиссар рыба
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We might have the big storm with cold snap hit us tomorrow, so today, I'll be out in the garage lookin' for a suitable Festivus Pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.