Oregon 2mm deluxe corner rounders

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I used to paint 28mm Naps for money, did some very big commissions as I was up to connoisseur standard and could charge a fair bit per figure and my client base had enough dosh to chuck at their hobby (Regiment of Curassier 24 strong would set you back £250 all based and mark d for the Regiment you wanted portrayed) I had to stop when my eye sight started to go down hill about 4 years ago.
I used to figure paints myself. More so in my teens but took it up again around 15 years ago. Not done anything serious for a good few years now, but enjoyed some success in local competitions a few years ago. ( I even built and painted the 1/25th Tamiya Tiger 1, the one with the full interior detail...)I painted a few 1/600th aircraft a couple of years ago, really must get back and finish a few more.

£250 for 24 figures puts you in the 'Pro' class, that's for sure.

Cheers

Paul

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I used to figure paints myself. More so in my teens but took it up again around 15 years ago. Not done anything serious for a good few years now, but enjoyed some success in local competitions a few years ago. ( I even built and painted the 1/25th Tamiya Tiger 1, the one with the full interior detail...)I painted a few 1/600th aircraft a couple of years ago, really must get back and finish a few more.

£250 for 24 figures puts you in the 'Pro' class, that's for sure.

Cheers

Paul
found some pictures of my old work to show you Paul, it sounds very unmodest, but they were 'very' good IMHO.
lutzen 24.JPG

xmas game 2011 106.JPG

I want to build one of those huge 1/6th scale Armourtech Tigers https://www.armortek.co.uk/tiger-1-late-variant/ that would be an awesome build and the paint job would be something else.

all the best

Perry

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Wow for 6k that is quite the beast. All options of course.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Also, if there are any people from the US coming to Europe, maybe one would be kind enough to bring one and post it when they are here?

Cost of sending an action pack from UK to Hong Kong, £5.50
Cost of the same from US to UK $23....
Maybe we should have them first shipped to Hong Kong and afterwards from Hong Kong to the UK - who knows? Might be cheaper...

von Marwitz

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom