Onslaught to Orsha

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
-Down to 4 scenarios almost final (most if not all of them could be wrapped up within a week), and one still working on but also very close
-Great progress on edits of chapter H, etc, and really about 90% there. Mostly quality control stuff right now.
-Totally redid the PT mineroller rules. Made them simpler and more playable.

Anticipating preorder coming relatively soon.

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Ok, this might have been asked before but too lazy to dig it up...

If I have the original version what is the incentive to buy this? The HASL map and HASL part has not been significantly changed or? I played the historical scenarios way back then and do not feel to urge to revisit them unless these is something new on the HASL part.

How many new scenarios? Anything else here I am going to need to make my ASL life full?

Give me a reason to like it and I will order. :unsure:

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Ok, this might have been asked before but too lazy to dig it up...

If I have the original version what is the incentive to buy this? The HASL map and HASL part has not been significantly changed or? I played the historical scenarios way back then and do not feel to urge to revisit them unless these is something new on the HASL part.

How many new scenarios? Anything else here I am going to need to make my ASL life full?

Give me a reason to like it and I will order. :unsure:
Look up the website it tells you

asloser

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Look up the website it tells you
Hmmm. I am looking for "if you have the original this is what extra you are going to get" type thing. There are two new DW maps, ok.

Still, I am wondering if the HASL part is different or just a reissue.

Also how many completely new scenarios and how many reissued?

asloser

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Sam posted the differences on the FB sites
Still no luck. I found the same description as on the website but nothing with the differences. It could be my searching skills are lacking.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
In addition to the fortified line HASL scenarios, there are two other interwoven themes in this expanded and updated version: River/bridgehead-type scenarios, and very mobile/relatively mobile actions. All capturing the varying situations of the epic Operation Bagration action. Thousands of hours of work have been invested to make this a product up to BFP standards. We hope you enjoy it.

Onslaught to Orsha includes the following:

32 action packed scenarios in full-color print, on both geo and HASLmaps plus a Campaign Game
370 full color, die cut 1/2" counters
296 full color, die cut 5/8" counters
Two 22"x 28" and one 28" x 28" HASL map sheets which combine to represent the historical situation around the Orsha Plain in late June of 1944.
Rules pages describing the aircraft, vehicles and Guns used, map terrain and campaign game rules
Two 16"x22" double-wide mapboards (DW-8, DW-9) printed on heavy card stock, depicting East Front terrain
A player aid for quick reference of HBRs, procedures and tables during scenario and CG play