On the to Bridge(s)

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Having played the Primisole CG, I thought the CG was a date short for the Allies.
Didn't Gary M and Paul S find a pretty large issue with it? Its been years since I read about their playing of it here, but I seems to remember something was an issue. I cannot remember.....

Roger

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bill Mauldin cartoon: GIs with a bazooka, aiming at a stone building. "We gotta blast them out. They learned that we feed our prisoners C-rations."

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are the SS Vehicles counters coming with this since it's a reissue of ABtF? My guess is no

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Didn't Gary M and Paul S find a pretty large issue with it? Its been years since I read about their playing of it here, but I seems to remember something was an issue. I cannot remember.....

Roger
I was unaware of the AAR. Then again, being unaware is somewhat of a lifestyle choice for me ;-).

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
I was unaware of the AAR. Then again, being unaware is somewhat of a lifestyle choice for me ;-).
It was a long (long) time ago, back when they posted way more. Something about entrenching behind the olive groves (Vineyards maybe)......... I remember it steereded me away from the CG.......

Peace

Roger

Last edited:

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Well looks like their AAR can no longer be found..... I did find an old thread on it (from 2010) when someone asked how the CG was and this was my response..... unfortunately the link is dead...... Not that Gary and Paul are the sole arbitrators on ASL, however, they are both really good and I value their input.....

Hi!

Do a search, I seem to remember Gary M and Paul S. doing a good AAR on this one. From what I remember, they were close to giving it "dog" status.

<found thread>

here is the thread:

http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?t=24149&highlight=Primosole+Bridge

check post 16.

Peace

Roger

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
You posted in this long ago thread..... you can re-live history. SMILE!